Broadcast sheet "found" locations

-

hemi135

Reaction score
Just picked up a 72 Duster 340 4spd roller a few weeks ago and I haven't found the build sheet just yet, no time. I did pull the rear seat though, no luck. The front buckets were sold off many years back. It could be other places but my question is where are you finding your's? I have had many b-bodies and e-bodies but maybe the a-bodies are finding them in different places, ie: headliner??? Obviously mine was built at the Hamtramick plant.

Just picked up a 72 Duster 340 4spd roller a few weeks ago and I haven't found the build sheet just yet, no time. I did pull the rear seat though, no luck. The front buckets were sold off many years back. It could be other places but my question is where are you finding your's? I have had many b-bodies and e-bodies but maybe the a-bodies are finding them in different places, ie: headliner??? Obviously mine was built at the Hamtramick plant.

Usually on the following places;

- under the front carpet
- above the glove box compartment
- under the front seats
- under the rear seat

They probably stuck it where it was the easiest way to include it with the car!

I found a build sheet in the headliner that pretty much disintegrated when it fell out. I also found a build sheet tucked in the rear seat springs. I left it there rather than tear it to pieces trying to take it out.

I found two in my car. One under the rear seat, tucked up into the springs, another under the carpet, drivers side rear. The one under the carpet is in great shape, the springs sorta messed up the other one. Now I'm going to have to check above the glove box!

I found two in my car. One under the rear seat, tucked up into the springs, another under the carpet, drivers side rear. The one under the carpet is in great shape, the springs sorta messed up the other one. Now I'm going to have to check above the glove box!

Cool stuff, keeping coming. Where did you find your's?

Found one in the back seat of my Duster but it was from a 74 Duster:( my car didn't have any carpet in it and its not about the glovebox so Idk if I'll find any which SUCKS cause I'm pretty sure my car is a twister!

Found one in the back seat of my Duster but it was from a 74 Duster:( my car didn't have any carpet in it and its not about the glovebox so Idk if I'll find any which SUCKS cause I'm pretty sure my car is a twister!

Wow, that sucks I agree. I haven't found mine yet either but I haven't had time just yet to dig into it. It could be somewhere. I just wish my 72 Duster 340 didn't have all the 4spd components missing. I'm only left with the factory 4spd pedals, that it. Gonna be big money when I go to replace the 4spd stuff. Not looking forward to that.

-
Back