Broken heart

-
Made it. Safe and sound!

850B89BB-DCBB-4E81-ADEB-203A0EE678F6.jpeg

Where's grandpa? Yall didn't leave him outta the prom?

Grandpas at home recovering. Lol

Well you make sure Grandpa see this post where I call him DA MAN! I am certain yall have already let him know. Too bad you couldn't have helped. LMAO

Stupid as it sounds, I feel like I am a small part of this somehow. It really warms my heart. This is just awesome.

Stupid as it sounds, I feel like I am a small part of this somehow. It really warms my heart. This is just awesome.
I agree. I think we are all a little bit emotionally invested in this near disappointment heroically saved by family and in the end rightfully enjoyed by Jason.

It warms my heart too!

I agree. I think we are all a little bit emotionally invested in this near disappointment heroically saved by family and in the end rightfully enjoyed by Jason.

It warms my heart too!

If it doesn't there's just something emotionally wrong with you. lol To me the best part about it is the three generation thing. How badass is that?

It warms my heart too!

If it doesn't there's just something emotionally wrong with you. lol To me the best part about it is the three generation thing. How badass is that?

It’s not stupid at all my friends.

You guys are part of our family. Always will be. We couldn’t have done any of this without your cheering and encouragement.

Jason won best car by a landslide. On his own merit on his own terms. He came out of his shell, he danced his butt off, I couldn’t be prouder of him.

And the car made it home under its own power. Need to get an alignment and give everything a good twice over.

But I think I’m going to take a week off from “cars”. Lol.

Becky (Jasons mon) was the junior class advisor this year. She headed the planing committee.

She knocked it out of the park.

On top of all my “*** hattery”, she had her full tune job at the school, planning prom, and running parts and food for us. She’s the most amazing wife/mother in the world. And I love her so much.

D1E8F329-7FC4-4CD7-ACAE-A822CA7EAE57.jpeg
F0D588A0-F5BA-4717-B1E4-F4DCE2B6C479.jpeg
D08A80CB-BA0B-4FAC-A0E6-426A0777AC61.jpeg
D007EB35-D641-430B-BD5D-6B8978812442.jpeg
5A857453-02E0-47E6-B515-34977D68CC00.jpeg

58F7E990-EB3E-4219-9115-A739A888E570.jpeg

poser. Get Grandpa in there.

LMAOROTF.

Sorry man, I couldn't help myself. lol

There’s actually a funny story behind that picture.

The reason I was suited up like that, was because somebody had to pick up the fender so that grandpa could spray the backside of the top ledge with base and clear. The part that you see when you open the hood. Because it had to be perfect.

So rather than take time to spray one side and then the other, I suited up, picked the fender up, turned my head to the side and he sprayed away. LOL. I now have a T-shirt with a red stripe across the chest. Becky was less than impressed. LOL

There’s actually a funny story behind that picture.

The reason I was suited up like that, was because somebody had to pick up the fender so that grandpa could spray the backside of the top ledge with base and clear. The part that you see when you open the hood. Because it had to be perfect.

So rather than take time to spray one side and then the other, I suited up, picked the fender up, turned my head to the side and he sprayed away. LOL. I now have a T-shirt with a red stripe across the chest. Becky was less than impressed. LOL

So wait......hold on a sec........so then, you actually DID something. Dang man and I was cuttin you short. LOL

-
Back