Brothers car in his memory

-

racerkilla

Reaction score
Not a mopar but my brother loved his camaro. Mom bought it new and ended up giving it to him.He was murdered 2 years ago and his car was pretty run down(drugs do bad things).. all the paint was peeling, had a 3.1 v6, dented/fender hood, ripped off flairs... just trashed. Like wasn't even worth 1000 bucks. Good thing he never had money for good snow tires so it never saw a winter. zero rust

I build the car how he always wanted. 425 horse small block before the 150 spray,5 speed, dana rear made for a 3rd gen camaro, full suspension upgrade, autometer gauges, tri y race headers to full 3inch borla with cut out.. Entire list

Everyone wanted a fortune for paint so I and my dad painted it last week in a carport. Open front gravel floor and paint come out super nice.. wet sanded it today and couldnt be happier.

I just need to get the rest of it together now, all small stuff and cleaning. So almost 2 years to the day he has the car he would of wanted

Cool car man. I am sure he would love it.

My friends and I are trying to do the same thing with my late friends jeep but we can't get his mom to let us work on it.

I'm honestly not a fan of Cameros but you manage to make that one look good. I love that color and you rarely see it anymore.

I remember. Addictions get ahold of good people. I bet your brother is looking on and even helping. The paint looks really nice.

I'm not a fan of camaros either..It has grown on me. Actually took a bit of time to get it back from his wife I wasn't on good terms with.

With his passing quite a few people cleaned up and the police cracked down. They got dealers and drugs off the street. His phone had so conacts they traced down. Couldn't believe how many people he was hooked up with.

The car looks Awesome! I'm sure your brother would have loved it. It is a very fitting way to pay your respects in his memory. I for one would really love to see some more pics when you get it finished!

Nice job on the car, it looks great!! Your brother wouldve been proud to own and drive it!! May he RIP, without his earthly demons!!

Car looks sharp!
I'm sure your brother is smiling.

My Condolences for the loss of your brother.

You have a car to be proud of. What a terrific tribute it is to your brother.

Thank you for sharing.

Looks like it will be a fun ride !
Should handle well and scoot real nice as well!!
Sorry for your loss .
I hope cruising the car can bring find memories of your brother and offer a bit of therapy.
Peace
Jim

Its just a awesome jesture on your part. Sure im a Mopar guy but that dosent mean I don't like Great looking cars. That is a beaut. I think your brother is extremely happy at what you have done. Thanks for sharing and sorry of your loss

Thanks everyone, car is looking better day by day

[ame]http://vid567.photobucket.com/albums/ss115/racerkilla/camaro/IMG_3252_zpse15xmy0g.mp4[/ame]

quick blip of the throttle
[ame]http://vid567.photobucket.com/albums/ss115/racerkilla/camaro/IMG_3253_zpsrx5ieypd.mp4[/ame]

Looks like a fun car!! Not normally a fan of that color but that one looks great!! Still wanna get me a 3rd gen sometime!

-
Back