Brought home my 66 Barracuda an hour ago!

-

abgwin

Reaction score
Greetings from Escondido, California, near San Diego. Just brought home a 1966 Barracuda I found on Craigslist. Slant Six + TorqueFlite.

Needs paint, a few trim bits, seats reupholstered/carpet, some tuneup work and probably brake shoes, but hasn't been modified or hacked beyond holes cut in the door panels for cheap stereo speakers.

ab684767.jpg

Welcome to FABO! I am not to far from you just out side of Temecula. Nice find. Good luck with the build.

Thanks, all. I'm planning on a totally stock resto (though electronic ignition and disc front may sneak their way in eventually). One of my first cars was a '60 Valiant, have always wanted a first-gen Barracuda.

Welcome aboard, Very nice 66 Barracuda you hooked up on :blob:
Looking forward to your build thread :glasses7:

Attachments

• Ralley's%20004.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 409
Welcome to FABO Abgwin!

You will enjoy this site - Lots of good people and information

Nice Cuda catch - Keep us posted on your progress with more pictures - Good luck and have fun!

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 for your viewing pleasure - More pictures in mygallery

Attachments

• DSC06834.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 349
welcome!!

As much as I am a 68' only guy, I'm starting to like the earlies.

great site here, a little over moddin' once in awhile, but still aok in my books!

enjoy

Cool car.

I'd love the pro street versions in that body style but stock with some modern features for drivability is cool too.

Took my first drive this afternoon - FINALLY! New tires, radiator, turn signal switch, front brakes, bearings, heater core & hoses, and probably more. Still a lot of work ahead, but nice to know she's mobile after all.

-
Back