-

64DartGTinAZ

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
TBD name, but she's a sweetheart!
New Girl 1.jpg
New Girl 5.jpg

I was differently intrigued for a moment. I thought you actually meant that you brought a stranger (human) home. I don't think I'd have the fortitude to pull something like that off. The best the spouse and I pull off is picking someone out at a restaurant and paying for their meals. Crazy waitress the other day ran over and told the people before we were completely gone from the parking lot. So now I have this very nice lady running out in to the lot trying to thank us. I probably looked like a jerk cuz all I wanted to do was disappear. Not after the thanks. It was just a nice family, two nice children and a kind gesture.

Looks like a great addition to the family. Are we to help with the name?

Last edited:
lefty for leftovers
tater for sweet potatoes
peaches for her beautiful color
bird or birdy
Sweets for the sweetheart she is

What a great looking dog!! This year marks the 9th year since we've had our dog, that we also got the day before Thanksgiving, during the "take a pet home for Christmas" program at our local pet store! One look at your pup and it's easy to see that you have found a new best friend!!! May happy years to you and the pup!!!

Good job. That dog already has you hook, line, and sinker lol...... Nothing makes me happier than seeing a man getting his new best friend....

JW

Nice looking pooch! Sure didn't take her long to get comfy!

A friend of mine in England had a dog named de-oh-gee...or more simply D-O-G

I was differently intrigued for a moment. I thought you actually meant that you brought a stranger (human) home. I don't think I'd have the fortitude to pull something like that off. The best the spouse and I pull off is picking someone out at a restaurant and paying for their meals. Crazy waitress the other day ran over and told the people before we were completely gone from the parking lot. So now I have this very nice lady running out in to the lot trying to thank us. I probably looked like a jerk cuz all I wanted to do was disappear. Not after the thanks. It was just a nice family, two nice children and a kind gesture.

Looks like a great addition to the family. Are we to help with the name?
The wife and I will do the same but we pick out Military personnel we run across while we are out eating. That is a great thing you do there!

-
Back