Brought The Dart Home Today

-
Beautiful condition! If ever I saw a big block swap candidate or a small block stroker that is the car. A very lucky find as most Darts have some to lots of rust. Check out some of the threads here to see what I mean. There is a guy from Sweden restoring a first gen A body and that thing is ROTTEN!

What a cream puff.

My goal would be to turn the sneering Crumaro owner next door into a frightened little boy with one mod after another until your car strikes fear into all comers. insert evil laugh.

Looks like you got a great deal.
I got my Demon 2 years ago worth every day in the dog house.
You will enjoy this car.

What a cream puff.

My goal would be to turn the sneering Crumaro owner next door into a frightened little boy with one mod after another until your car strikes fear into all comers. insert evil laugh.

Lol,just put a hemi in it,the camero kid will crap his drawers..

Did you atleast give the old granny a ride back home after you stole her car?

LOL!

Great find

You have to show the wife this thread! It should help convince her you got your moneys worth.Heck in better times that car will be worth a lot more.

Man you got screwed! But since I take pity on you for not knowing what you were doing being a GM guy and all. I'll step up to the plate give you your 2k back for it. Very nice find, epecially in NJ.

-
Back