-
Status
Not open for further replies.

spudsterier

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
If I remember correctly, it's more of a dark brown. It's been sitting in the loft of my garage for some time now.
I will try to get a pic of it asap.
Don't know a good price so shoot me an offer

If it has the extra line across the top that defines it as 67 only and you can pinch it without cracking the skin I'm highly interested. I would need to sell off some things to have funds.

I'll post this pic on behalf of Redfish........ I THINK this 67 Cuda pad is the same one you have.......Take a look at the lines........Not sure if the pics are good enough, but they might help..........

Attachments

• 104_0480.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 171
  • 104_0479.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 169
It looks the same I do believe, but the lines I'm the pic look like the same lines as the ones ony 68 dash pad. Unless he is talking about the little lip at the top front by the windshield. I still am not sure.
The glove box latch in the pic looks the same as the one that is on the dash that my pad is on though

I think it's the same color as the one in the pic too

ok here is an update....

i took the dash pad out of the loft and once i removed it from the dash, i pinched it at a few spots......
2 spots cracked and i did notice a small crack on the top that i never noticed before...

so i guess this would be a good pad for sumone that just wants sumthing better then an old rotted one, but not as good as a brand new one...

1 crack is in the middle on the top and there are 2 on the inner drivers side corner.....the top crack is about 3/4 or an inch long and the other 2 are about a 1/4 - 1/2 inch long....

on a good note though, as far as i can tell, it is a 67 and has the build date stamped on the inside on the metal part....

if there is no longer any interrest in this pad, i will either keep it and modify it to fit on my 68 so i have a good template to wrap in carbon fiber......or i will just wrap it in carbon fiber and try to sell it then......

here are a couple pics, my camera didnt get good close shots, but i will see if i can get better ones later...

DSCN4418.jpg

DSCN4420.jpg

DSCN4416.jpg

That extra little line, on the top and about an inch from the front, defines it as a 67 only cap.
I also learned they dont store well. I have a black one that was in exellent condition when stored. I recently cracked it taking it off the shelf.
For what its worth, I have OEM armrest pads still in the pentastar boxes. Those pads are wraped in the same grease paper that bearings and such are wraped in. Live and learn I s'pose. Good luck

That extra little line, on the top and about an inch from the front, defines it as a 67 only cap.
I also learned they dont store well. I have a black one that was in exellent condition when stored. I recently cracked it taking it off the shelf.
For what its worth, I have OEM armrest pads still in the pentastar boxes. Those pads are wraped in the same grease paper that bearings and such are wraped in. Live and learn I s'pose. Good luck

Tell me what the armrest pads fit and what color they are. Are they front?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back