bucket or bench seats needed, plus key lock sets needed

-

john27pa

74 360/904 Duster
Reaction score
looking for bucket seats (preferred) or bench seat for it now, along with radiator and windshield, door-ign-trunk key and lock set needed. Safelite quoted me 300 for new windshield, gasket, and install- anyplace cheaper? I have no front seat now-need a tan/gold colored seat preferrably, but may take other colors and just get a seat cover somewhere for now, bucket seats- any color.
I have several headlight chrome sets to sell, a yellow trunk lid, and some small parts I cant think of right now lol.
814-512-0305
John
I am located in NW PA, can travel for bucket seats or same color bench seat. Not traveling more than 150 miles if I can help it- but text or message me if you have them- maybe work something out. I do travel to Weston WV for south and east to Elmira NY. I live close to DuBois, PA on I-80 about an hour or so from Ohio- so can travel that way also.
Car is a 74 Duster.

looking for bucket seats (preferred) or bench seat for it now, along with radiator and windshield, door-ign-trunk key and lock set needed. Safelite quoted me 300 for new windshield, gasket, and install- anyplace cheaper? I have no front seat now-need a tan/gold colored seat preferrably, but may take other colors and just get a seat cover somewhere for now, bucket seats- any color.
I have several headlight chrome sets to sell, a yellow trunk lid, and some small parts I cant think of right now lol.
814-512-0305
John
I am located in NW PA, can travel for bucket seats or same color bench seat. Not traveling more than 150 miles if I can help it- but text or message me if you have them- maybe work something out. I do travel to Weston WV for south and east to Elmira NY. I live close to DuBois, PA on I-80 about an hour or so from Ohio- so can travel that way also.
Car is a 74 Duster.

safelire wanted almost 400 for My 72 demon windshield...Getting the same thing for 218 plus tax....year one has all kinds of locksets

-
Back