Bucket seat slip covers

-

BWDart

Reaction score
My wife got a new camry anybody bought slip covers for bucket seats? Some on line but look pretty cheap.

We are in our 2nd RAV4 since 2004 and always have had covers on the front seats. Wife likes butterflies, hummingbirds, and flowers, etc. What we have bought from Ebay hold up fairly well, except for the elastics and plastic hooks that are supposed to hold them in place. If you drag your rump across the seat, the cover will need to be put back in place repeatedly. Maybe dropping rump into a Camry wont be as bad as climbing up into a SUV.
She once found a set she liked at Walmart that included extras, separate headrest covers, steering wheel cover, shifter cover. Thin panty hose like material the covers were made of got a huge run like panty hose before installed was completed. WALMART CRAP. Back to Ebay.
I forget who and/or what vehicle it was but someone came around not long ago that had some of the nicest seat covers I have ever seen. No idea what they cost. I'll say this again, we get what we pay for in most cases.

We bought new ones from SeatSavers.com years ago for our 2005 Camry and 2002 PT Cruiser. Excellent fit, washable, and they are still in great shape. We put the ones on the PT Cruiser when it new and it now has 225K on the clock. We both weigh less than 180lbs, so, they don't get too hammered though! :)

-
Back