Bucket seat vs full bench

-
I just switched my 4 speed car to a bench. It does give you somewhere to rest your arm. Also have an E body pistol grip to install, just need a new shifter mechanism.

Attachments

• Bench1.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 115
  • Bench2.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 119
Buckets- Get in,Sit down,Hold on and Shut up.

Bench- Slide it over beache.

I vote for buckets. As some have stated don't need anyone getting in the way of bangin gears. Besides buckets hug body better than bench. If wife had to drive and if it came with a bench she wouldn't be able to shift nor would I BE ABLE to sit in the front.

Bench seats belong in pick up trucks! The best of the best muscle cars mopar put out had bucket seats. I vote bucket seats all day long!

speaking of trucks...

522299_4038140838546_1036831480_n.jpg

I was going to say bench because I love them in the Darts and Valiants with a 4 speed. But abodyjoe post has me agreeing with him. Duster, Demon, and I'll add Barracuda's should have buckets. The real question is console or no console?:D

Console, always :twisted:

I'm putting Caddy buckets in my 69 Dart. Oh my do they feel nice when you get them adjusted just right. They do add weight over the original bench but to me its worth it. They also have built in seat belts.

Married with a griping old lady is where the buckets come in handy. Maybe even passenger seat delete.

What and remove the passenger side windbag?????

reading this made me almost spit coffee on the keyboard.....Thanks a lot :)

Oh and Bench Seat all the way.

-
Back