-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nite Moves

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Contact seller
Hey everyone. I have a set of high bucket seats. No rips or tears,,Need a good cleaning. Both seats tilt ahead and have the tracks on them. Also have a rear seat that matches.Material is faded but all and all there in good condition. Unfortunately i have no idea what year they are. They were in my 67 Dart and i know there not orig. Asking $475.00 for fronts and rear or $400.00 for fronts only. Im new at this so if im way over priced let me know.Im not hear to rip off anyone, To big to ship with out a high cost i imagine......Never shipped anything this big before.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 568
  • 002.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 558
  • 003.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 563
Ive seen seats in worse condition for that price, the part that might be getting you is no shipping. Ive heard guys shipping seats but I don't know how they went at it.

Shipping seats can be done in appliance boxes via UPS or FEDX.I had seats shipped from Arizona to Michigan via Fed X,cost was $110.JFYI
Good luck with the sale

When I got my seats the previous owner took the backs off and layed them flat on the bottom section. This helped out alot width shipping due to the size of the box required if not broken down. He put them in two boxes. He shipped them via grayhound bus. Shipping costs were less this way vice FedEx or UPS. JFYI

I got the same seats in my 69 dart.I need to get rid of them too.I need the right ones any one want to trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back