Buckets

-
That's what I'm looking at for covers.

Also I posted the seat track pic in hopes that would help ID them. I'm hoping those tracks will fit properly, if not I'll force it, lol.

I am certain they are a-body seats...the seats themselves could be a-b or e seats,they used the same basic seats in same yrs for all of them..just diff covers and tracks...

I agree, that's what has always confused me, they sorta look the same but a little different at the same time. That makes sense to me.

OK C you're makin' me look bad, lol.

So I waddled out to the garage, a rabbit jumped out at me, my sweats fell down and I ran into the side of my truck, but we gots a tag.

3785118 26135
It looks like
535 HBB

EDIT: I just changed that last number in the first group to an 8.

Pics or it didn't happen.....LMAO

Here's a tag and a seat that's a match to yours. I'm thinking they're 75ish

Attachments

• P1100666.JPG
    157.9 KB · Views: 149
  • P1100669.JPG
    150.4 KB · Views: 146
Thanks C, I think you and the others are spot on. I called about the covers I want this morning and I'm having them check to be sure they have the full vinyl back.

If so, then I think I'm good. (fingers crossed).

Legendary covers for 348.00 a pair or reupholster for 600.00, hmmm.................

Thanks again.

The track pic you posted is the passenger side. I'm guessing since the seats are 75ish, that the tracks are from a catalytic converter car. If you post a pic of the driver side bottom with the tracks, I can verify that.....hopefully.

So waddle on back out to the garage when you have a chance & say hello to the rabbit for me :) :joker:

The track pic you posted is the passenger side. I'm guessing since the seats are 75ish, that the tracks are from a catalytic converter car. If you post a pic of the driver side bottom with the tracks, I can verify that.....hopefully.

So waddle on back out to the garage when you have a chance & say hello to the rabbit for me :) :joker:

LMAO, if I recall the tracks are the same, just opposite sides.

But then again I couldn't see a tag. :banghead:

If the driver side inner track looks different (flatter) than the others, that's the only track that won't work in your car without modifications.....

Good Luck :thumblef:

If the driver side inner track looks different (flatter) than the others, that's the only track that won't work in your car without modifications.....

OK, I "think" it is. I have no problem modifying it if that's the case.

Thanks.

73 up seat. If my memory serves me correct,the covers are sewn into the seat foam. Making these seats less desirable, than the 70-72 seat.

Well, it is indeed flatter. Guess I'll be doing some mods. :D

Well, it is indeed flatter. Guess I'll be doing some mods. :D

I'm interested in the mods you will do to that track. Raise it up somehow ?

You could always try a "Wanted" ad here too....

-
Back