budget 360 looking for a performance cam setup

-
Yeah whatever man. Did you not see what I was going to offer him?
I have a similar offer for him to PM and all he wrote was thanks for the reply. So I guess he didn't want my stuff either.
LOL! And he doesn't even know what I have to offer.

OK, My two cents worth. I read entries ALL THE TIME where people get off track, and suddenly it gets testy. For example, a guy is thinking about using a used CAM. Rusty says "Don't use used engine parts." Since we were talking about a CAM, any logical person would assume Rusty was talking about his opinion on buying a used cam. I doubt Rusty would be against buying a good used intake, exhaust manifolds, etc. When Rusty said don't buy used engine parts, he simply made the excellent point that buying a used cam might not be a good idea. We need to stop reading things into posts. If the guy is talking about used cams, then lets talk about used cams. This thing got off point quickly. For what it's worth, I would never use a used cam either. It's a LOT of work to dig into an engine and replace a cam.

I apologize for the misunderstanding with the post. I was looking today and came across summit cams that are reasonable. Does anyone have any insight for me?

Don't worry about RustyRatRod. He often comes across as a know-it-all A-hole.

This is mainly because he is a know-it-all A-hole. That's how most counter jockeys are though. LOL!

I am trying to build a 85 360. keith black 107 .30 over. 2.02 J heads I am going to run a 727 no converter yet. trying to get together on the cheep. / heads have been prted and polished. and am running a 8 3/4 and 3.55 gear. was a slant six car. I have been trying to convert for a while to my 360 when I get it together.
thanks for your time and your thoughts
I was looking today and came across summit cams that are reasonable. Does anyone have any insight for me?
This cam!!!!!
https://www.summitracing.com/parts/sum-k50062

What planet are you on?
I did not ask about a cam, you did. That above is my answer.

-
Back