Budget Build 70 Swinger

-
Nice Work! If you could take some measurements for the dart swinger emblems on the quarter for me, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Keep It Up!

Got some of the front fender done, it needed more than i could see. When i was taking the front marker light out it just fell apart, so i need some new ones. (anyone) I think i can get this one done and ready for paint tomarrow.

Nice Work! If you could take some measurements for the dart swinger emblems on the quarter for me, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Keep It Up!
Sorry about the late post but i didnt take any measurments on the pass side, and the emblems were still on the drivers, finally got around to that side. All the measurments are from the door jam to center and top of quarter to center, i would still dbl check your emblems. Hope this helps.

Im happy it worked out for you. I need to do the pass side, ill try this weekend. I got ahead of myself and cut that quarter off before i got the measurments so i need to do some math to get it right i will post it for you.

Got some more stuff done over the weekend, I decided to get new outer wheel wells, so it will be a little longer till i get the quarters on. I also got the hinges done and rehung the door The pass. side is starting to look 40 years younger.

Well the outer wheelhouse will not ship for three weeks:angry7: so the quarters wont go on till then. So the trunk floor will get replaced now. And we are replacing the drivers floor pan, once we got the wire wheel out the holes showed up, not bad but we only want to do it once.

A 275/60/15 will fit on there without moving the axle. Just run 3300 lb super stock springs. Cheaper, easier, works great.

... I may just end up repainting my Dart FY4, retaining the black vinyl top, adding the black bumblebee stripe, blackout hood, and dual hood scoops and I think it would look great!

damn. That would look awesome! I love my gold paint, and I might do something very similar to that.

Great build so far swingn340 :)

Got the trunk floor and floor pan today from Hardens Muscle Car World in Lexington, Mo. Its cool having a Mopar Restoration parts house just 4 blocks from my house. They still say the wheel house will ship 3+ weeks, and hes trying to find another supplier so i can get them faster.

Got the VFN fiberglass 340 scoops today they look good nice job, only ordered them a month and a half ago But for $100 bucks. Now all i need to do is drill a bunch of holes in my hood

Well we only needed two weeks to get the trunk floor in. When we cut the old one out the end of the frame rails had so much rust i cut them out and made new ones, and fixed the rear cross member. The outer wheelhouse pass side is next.

Attachments

• 100_8273.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 181
  • 100_8274.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 200
  • 100_8277.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 200
  • 100_8280.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 186
  • 100_8289.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 190
  • 100_8290.jpg