BUFFALO MOPARS car show and race

-

coyote42

Reaction score
Hello all Mopar fans. I want to invite you to ALL MOPAR DAY presented by BUFFALO MOPARS. Sunday June 30th 2013 at Elegant Builders Raceway Park (Lancaster Speedway) in Lancaster NY. Show cars, Race cars and Driver cars welcome to come and hang out. Awards for show and race winners. Live band and food for participants. $20 preregistration $25 day of show = car and driver. $10 pit pass or grandstands. Ages 12 and under FREE. We are also presenting our 2nd annual MUSCLE CAR SHOOTOUT June 9th 2013 for all American RWD Muscle Cars. Please PM me here for more info and pre-reg. Thank You, Kyle "BUFFALO MOPARS"
:burnout:

We have added a $1000 to win "No Box Race" for a $30 entry fee. Open to all make and model drag cars.

Hello all Mopar fans. I want to invite you to ALL MOPAR DAY presented by BUFFALO MOPARS. Sunday June 30th 2013 at Elegant Builders Raceway Park (Lancaster Speedway) in Lancaster NY. Show cars, Race cars and Driver cars welcome to come and hang out. Awards for show and race winners. Live band and food for participants. $20 preregistration $25 day of show = car and driver. $10 pit pass or grandstands. Ages 12 and under FREE. We are also presenting our 2nd annual MUSCLE CAR SHOOTOUT June 9th 2013 for all American RWD Muscle Cars. Please PM me here for more info and pre-reg. Thank You, Kyle "BUFFALO MOPARS"
:burnout:
One week till Shootout!

-
Back