Build sheet service not available from Chrysler Historical? <Solved>

-

D/Dart man

D/Dart Historian
Reaction score
I am having my emails to the Stellantis Historical Services rejected due to bad contact errors it seems.
The latest request form from them shows a contact of [email protected]
but that gets rejected.
Maybe only mail in works now?
Anyone have more current information for them?

EDITED: I dropped the e from her name. My mistake.
Thanks.

Last edited:
You mean broadcast sheet service? I didn't know they even cared to do that. If you have a copy post it here, easy to decode...

fire destroyed most 68 and newer records.

You mean broadcast sheet service? I didn't know they even cared to do that. If you have a copy post it here, easy to decode...
They say the can give a free copy of the IBM build card to use for decoding. That is what they used then for a "broadcast sheet". All I have is the fender tag.

Post the fender tag then, it will tell quite a bit of what the car was built with.

I got mine recently. I think you have Danielle spelled wrong in the email address

I got mine in 2014. Good stuff. Made copies and laminated them. (No worries, I no longer live in Virginia Beach. Should have stayed, though, lol)

20220722_215314.jpg

fire destroyed most 68 and newer records
So no one read the post in the link I posted???

"I specifically asked about what records they have available and this is the reply.

"We have build records from 1930 – 1967 for passenger cars and 1930 – 1954 for Trucks. Anything before or after these years was never transferred to the archives and do not exist within the company. For some reason, the story of the fire within the Chrysler Archives is actually an “urban legend”. There was no fire that destroyed files within the archives. The build records that are missing were simply never passed along to the archives. We have searched for years to find them within the company and they appear to not exist""

-
Back