Build sheets found where???????????????

-

johnnycuda

JohnnyCuda's 68
Reaction score
I know some find under the tank and near glove box maybe behind seatback.
but is there any more common spot to find it.
My car has 66k on it the int has never been restored and is in pretty good shape just the carpet has been replaced.
Maybe the back seat??? what about behind rear door cards?
this is a 68 Barracuda fastback.

Under the rear seat, tucked in the springs is where mine was, or pieces of it anyway.

upper portion of back seat, attached to glovebox if a/c car and under carpets are most common spots

I've had 2 1967 Darts(a 4 door and a convertible). I found the build sheet in the 4 door (non a/c)taped to the top of the glove box, and the convertible it was under the rear seat in the springs..

I found two; one under the rear seat cushion, above the springs, the other one was under the carpet behind the driver seat.

My 1969 Dodge Dart Swinger 340 had one taped to the top of the glovebox, and my 1965 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S had two of them in the springs under the rear seat.

My 69 A56 'cuda 340. I usually found build sheets between the rear seat springs and the cushion. I was so disappointed when it wasn't there on this car.

But then when I took it all apart, the BS was in the front BENCH seat cushion. It has the standard fold-down arm rest front bench seat. (w/ a 4 speed)

The turquoise car in the avatar is a 68.

my was under the rear seat in the springs, 69 dart custom with AC 225 slant 6

I found a small piece under the rear seat springs in my 68 fastback.

Mine was behind the rear seat back. Only a few mouse nibbles on mine

I found two in my 68 Dart 270. One on the glovebox, and one under the back seat.

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 120
-
Back