Bulkhead connection order help

-

44067gtdart

Reaction score
I disconnected all the wiring from my bulkhead connector, and do not know exactly how they go back. Any help would be appreciated. There are three rows of connections, one for the engine harness one for the light harness and one for the wiper motor. Like I said, don’t know which one goes where on the bulkhead connector. Car is a 1971 Plymouth duster.
I know, I should’ve taken pictures before.
Thanks for any help.

Last edited:
Go to myMopar.Com and download your cars factory service manual and your cars wiring diagram.

Then follow that.

Many times the color inside the car is the same as the wire in the engine compartment.

should’ve taken pictures before.

That is the key

Depending on how useful you want the TSM to be.. it's helpful to get a box of colored pencils and run the traces. Way easier when you're in the garage

These from my 64 TSM

20220825_170624.jpg

20220826_070247.jpg

ALSO BE CAREFUL I'm not sure exactly which years, the yellow start wire and the green horn wire are reversed for a few years in there on the diagrams. HOW DO YOU know? Easy. Either look at the inside up under the dash. or stick your meter/ continuity tester into what you think is horn and ground, and push on the button. It should light.

Here's a "map" that I traced to bench test the Rally Dash in my 1971 Demon. Not sure if it helps?

IMG_0094.JPG

Last edited:
That should definitely get me going. Really great info. Thanks for all the help.

I disconnected all the wiring from my bulkhead connector, and do not know exactly how they go back
For clarification...

You removed the wires from the connector or the connectors from the bulkhead

Please read and give an answer for replies #6 and #9.
I too interpret what you wrote as meaning you simply removed the 3 connectors and don't know how to plug them back into the bulkhead connector. Post #6 answered that.

sorry.. haven’t been on in awhile.. yes, I just disconnected the plugs from the bulkhead connection in the engine compartment. If they are tabbed and only go in one way, that should definitely be easy to figure out. Thanks everybody for the replies. I definitely appreciate it.

-
Back