Bullrun Anyone?

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Anyone watching the new season of Bullrun tonite? Starts soon, I will be watching it. Looks like there are 3 Mopars in it this time :cheers: A new Challenger, A Viper, and a 72-74 Cuda set-up for road racing. There is also a cool looking 70 Mustang that is stock looking, plus the usual lame cars like a Lambo and a Mini, and of course, HOT BABES!!! :snakeman: Should be good!!

watched last season with the 70 dart that the dad rolled over..... yeah i about cried......

i wonder which car will have the people no one likes just like last year with the guys in the lancer.

i wonder which car will have the people no one likes just like last year with the guys in the lancer.

Betcha it'll be Team Lambo. Didn't see the show last night but watched the recording this morning. Good to see 3 Mopars in the show. I hope Team Challenger gets their act together, they were lucky this time. I'd hate to see either the Challenger, Viper, or 'Cuda get messed up during the show. Initially, I'm pulling for Team 'Cuda - good looking car and low-keyed father-daughter team.

got it recored on my dvr cant wait to see it gona see it all this rear. MOPAR OR NO CAR

The son on Team Dart from last season is a member on here. Haven't seen anything posted by him in a while though.

love this show,, i work nights so i record it,,dontthink the father daughter team will be doing any thing crazy,, after al its his daughter,,,

i loved the 2 girls in the lexas,,,talking crap,then couldnt figure out how to pump gas,,lol

love this show,, i work nights so i record it,,dontthink the father daughter team will be doing any thing crazy,, after al its his daughter,,,

i loved the 2 girls in the lexas,,,talking crap,then couldnt figure out how to pump gas,,lol

glad to see there is people in the world besides me that works nights

Is that the same team who help run body shops and declared they were "more than just pretty faces??" I only caught a few minutes of the show.

I like team Lambo.Pulling stunts like removing signs. They seem to think outside the box.Cocky bastards too,lol.:mrgreen:

Holy crap,just checked and it's on right now,later.

i work 430pm to 5 or 6 am sucks doing that 5 days a week but what can you do you need a job right

who is the guy that invented money???? and needing to have a job??????? if i didnt have to work,, ide have more time in the garage,,,, lexas girls are flying under the radar,,,,some one needs to throw them in the challenge

-
Back