Bumper Jacks

-

SWETPT

Reaction score
My 67 Cuda never came with a bumper jack. On EBay they show some jacks with hooks and some with out. What is the proper Jack for this car.

Welcome to FABO! Does your bumper have notches cut out of it? If not you need one that hooks under the bumper. If this makes sence.

There are NO slots. I had a 68 back in 1968 and I can't remember it having a hook. The bar and wrench fit on the right and the base was with the spare.

I am sure somebody will chime in here with the exact info you need. This site is full of great people with tons of info.

All the 67 -69 Barracudas I've owned used a hook that conforms closely to the shape of the bumper. Fits under the bumper with a raised lip on the edge to keep it from slipping off

Grant

Mine did not either, but I found one at a swap meet and fit it to my bumper- if I ever needed to use it the car would easily fall right off of it, I did not buy it.

The first pic is the jack I was told was correct for a 67 Barracuda.
The second pic is of a 69 Barracuda with a completely different jack.

Atrunk.jpg

abe9_3.jpg

Mine did not either, but I found one at a swap meet and fit it to my bumper- if I ever needed to use it the car would easily fall right off of it, I did not buy it.

The one in the white 67 is the same one I have in my 68.

My 67 Cuda never came with a bumper jack. On EBay they show some jacks with hooks and some with out. What is the proper Jack for this car.

I am looking for a jack also.Can't find any info or pics.Help us out people.8)

Just got one on Ebay, there not cheap. The shipping cost is just as much as the jack. The only thing I need now is the spring.

Picture 1 is the definately the correct jack.

-
Back