add a discussion title stricktly for burnouts titled. Burnout's

• hell yea

Votes: 76 68.5%
  • hell no

Votes: 35 31.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
yep somoa drag strip couple miles from home 1/4 mile 0feet above sea level might even be minus, my car was street legal champ 93 94 run by the previous owner at that track.

majority of these guys im wondering if they are /6guys . id be afraid to burnout

What are we, here, 12 years old? "Mine is bigger than yours?"

I do have one rule. "No burnouts in front of my house."

HOA lol u guys live in some crazy places i live in a small town i mean small 28k people.

Yeah it's crazy down here in the burbs. I tried to install a toilet on me front porch and they were like "No Way". They also made me take down and recycle my PBR can castle I made in the side yard. It's nuts!

As one of the naysayers, I'll say this:

Does the site really need a sub-forum dedicated to just burnouts? Not in my opinion; and with a poll, that's what you're asking for: opinions. Don't like mine, then don't put up a poll like this.

And not a slant in the fleet.

go to a drag strip and do burnouts--if your area even still has a drag way

The local dragstrip was destroyed by vandals long before I was born. The closest one (8 hour round trip) was shut down due to not being able to afford the insurance after the prices were jacked up.

The closest is now a 14 hour round trip and is expensive enough to race on that you have to be rich it seems to be allowed to race.

Sad really.....

As for local laws, if caught it's $100 plus $25 a foot of black marks left on the street.

Valiant Kiss,have you ever checked the Video Gallery?You can check and post videos there.Just a FYI.:D

i wasn't ripping on /6's just i know from my dad racing them it takes some power for those things to burn out like mine . don't know if Ive ever seen a stocker /6 do a burnout.

i know we can post on the gallery just thought it would be cool too have all burnout vids in one section.

also never said i didn't like the opinions. the poll is doing exactly what i thought it would (be a surprising result)

wish people didn't take everything i say as a Dis.

I voted yes as soon as I buy new tires I'll posta vid tearing up the old ones immature yes hell yes but my one rule on owning any car is it must be able to smoke the tires

Yes - at the drags
NO - on the street
No-one around you is impressed - unless you brought them there - they are just all thinking "what a wanker". You don't need big power to do one & it only proves that you are easily amused, Just My Opinion, sorry if I offended those of little brain.

it may not take talent but im sorry it doess take power.
I had a '66 mustang with a 289 with about 400,000 miles on it (yes, it was worn out lol). I told a friend of mine that I wished it would smoke the tires, and he said "let me drive".
He then proceeded to leave rubber with it for about three blocks.
So, like I said, it doesn't even take power.

You want to talk about a small town lol...I am living in the biggest "city" of eastern kentucky and it only has like 6000 poeple. And once a month they have a burnout contest down at a movie theater that is put together by the city. At least some places still no how to have fun. Now I am ready to go the nationals and cruise heath.

You want to talk about a small town lol...I am living in the biggest "city" of eastern kentucky and it only has like 6000 poeple. And once a month they have a burnout contest down at a movie theater that is put together by the city. At least some places still no how to have fun. Now I am ready to go the nationals and cruise heath.

thats awesome ive talked to the sherrifs around here cause they all go to the car shows and they tell me they love pulling up next to old cars in the chargers and race.

some towns atleast are still cool......i live in the biggest city in the countywhitch is the real norcal part of the state i actually live in biggest city withing 300miles

I don't know about cops racing people lol but living in small towns has its perks I guess.

as soon as I finish my car I plan on laying a patch at every stop sign in my county. "old enough to know better still to young to care"

damn lucky!lol yea the cop that told me that was a old timer he was cool driving the sherrif white charger i looked under the hood lots of extra mods and stuff i didnt even know what i was looking at but i knew was not oem. he told me they orderd it super pumped

burnouts rock when they arent my tires lol

Attachments

• burn5.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 157
  • burn6.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 146
  • burn12.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 160
  • burn17.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 148
If you dont Like Burnouts Well your just a powderpuff puss & your car is too slow to do one !
I Love the smell of burning rubber 1st thing in the morning !
Hey if you will melt a set of tires for my entertainment .. I will watch ya !

If you dont Like Burnouts Well your just a powderpuff puss & your car is too slow to do one !
I Love the smell of burning rubber 1st thing in the morning !
Hey if you will melt a set of tires for my entertainment .. I will watch ya !

The smell of burning rubber is hard to resist, smoking the tires from a good roll just makes it that much better. If this was combined with the sound of a whining blower...................pure heaven!!!!

Drifting seems like it would be the safer answer/alternative for a person who likes to drive/hammerthedogshitoutta a car that is all wound up, boiling the tires and nearly out of control but driven in a controlled area. :toothy10:

There is nothing quite like making a set of tires squeal like a pig but I don't think a forum is needed for it.

-
Back