Burnouts and insurance?

-
How do you know it'll even be reported to your insurance company? I got a ticket last year for doing a burnout, paid the fine through the mail, end of story! I have Hagerty, which Insurance company do you have?

The cop I got pulled over by was very matter of fact and to the point! When I asked him if I was the only one getting a ticket that night, his answer was "not if I can help it"! I took that to mean yes, I was getting a ticket! I got a whole $5 from the crowd!! Could've been worse though, my then 9 year old son was in the car also, could've been child endangerment, actually the kind of endangerment the lad LOVES!!!

Good luck with your incident!! Geof

I talked to a worker at dollar tree (just off the main rd in Heath) and she said she's ok with the burnouts as long as they don't go over board. Personally Idk why the locals/businesses would complain!! Every restaurant along the main drag was PACKED!! It booms their business!!!

I nearly had a 99-04 mustang rearend me, the guy was doing burnouts in a parking lot and then he came out to the main entrance/exit of the parking lot and was sitting behind me and proceeded to do a burn out, his car started going forward and sideways and he nearly ran into the back of my wife's 04 Mustang... I was hopin he'd hit us! Car needs a repaint anyway :D lol

I talked to a worker at dollar tree (just off the main rd in Heath) and she said she's ok with the burnouts as long as they don't go over board. Personally Idk why the locals/businesses would complain!! Every restaurant along the main drag was PACKED!! It booms their business!!!

I nearly had a 99-04 mustang rearend me, the guy was doing burnouts in a parking lot and then he came out to the main entrance/exit of the parking lot and was sitting behind me and proceeded to do a burn out, his car started going forward and sideways and he nearly ran into the back of my wife's 04 Mustang... I was hopin he'd hit us! Car needs a repaint anyway :D lol

Must've seen you doing one and it inspired him!!!! :)

I would write a letter to the court requesting a plea reduction. As for the insurance, I would just change insurance companies and they may not notice.

Ignite the night in Libby, MT happens this coming weekend, it is known for it's burnout cruising, just notice what the main street looks like and the night is still young in this video.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...DClgKSLbo00MyWNww&sig2=oQl4TQFU12P3fLoHQ434ow
We used to do a great burnout contest every October at out church but it got to be a little too much, I have a 3rd place trophy, the only trophy I have ever one in my life from that, but then again I didn't play soccer.

My dad's store is right next where whoever filmed this is standing. He gets a little tired of the smoke but he is a car guy so understands it. Looks like we will be making it up there this weekend but no longer have anything fun to cruise.

Or some crazy guy in a black 67 GTX the night b4 may have given me the itch to do a few one wheeled wonders in the brides peg legged pony! Lol

This is about the dumbest thread I've seen yet. If you are gonna drive spinnin' and get caught by the cops, don't expect to see the "easy button" sittin on the judge's bench

not-so-easy-button.jpg

This is about the dumbest thread I've seen yet. If you are gonna drive spinnin' and get caught by the cops, don't expect to see the "easy button" sittin on the judge's bench

not-so-easy-button.jpg

Read post 15. I have no desire to fight this ticket. Thanks for contributing.

My exhibition of speed ticket was 760.00 and 2 points on my record. The same as reckless driving and I lost my license for 6 months. Not good getting caught. Burnout away from people or make sure there is no chance cops are present.

-
Back