Buyer Beware!! member Tawny Demon has my money but won't communicate

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

kdsmith07

Reaction score
hi all,
here we go again unfortunatly.a member here has my money but i have no parts.said they shipped the day after i paid for them.(bout 2 weeks ago)when they didn't show up i pm'd him.he said he'd find the tracking # and that's the last i heard from him.i sent pm after pm but nothing.funny thing though,i bought a cheaper item a few days earlier from him and he sent it.so i sent money as a gift like a dummy so i have no recourse thru pp.parts should have been here a week ago.if he'd pm me i wouldn't be upset but we're talking over 300.00.how long would wait?tia,kent

When you decide the time is right, start a bad guy thread with his name in the title, that will get his attention....

sorry about that.you should never ever sent payment as a gift,as you already know.hope you get your parts.

im getting packages from Pennsylvania to Colorado in 4 days or less from USPS. I know it shouldn't take much more than 2 weeks from any where in the US. I would be suspicious without a tracking number, its right on the receipt if he used the post office. give it another few days and then let the **** storm begin

not answering my pm's is what bothers me the most.it only takes a minute.i'll give him till tomm.then i'll put his name on here so nobody else gets burned.thanks,kent

See if he has logged on here if he hasn't then something might be wrong if he has and not contacted you then it is your decision

Kent it is probably best to out the person. The reason I say this is that they "could" be working on defrauding other folks of their hard earned money as I type. By not saying who you just enable them to continue to do so until outed. This could also be a simple misunderstanding which can be resolved after the fact. It has been too long for anything "normal" to be going on without contact. I would be even quicker to do this if they are a recent member with few to no posts.

When I ship stuff, you know what the first thing I do... send the tracking number!

When people don't send tracking info, especially after two weeks and saying they would, you have an issue.

That 3% paypal charges, that is really your insurance, is looking sort of cheap now. Sucks this happened and I hope you get it straightened out.

I wouldn't use the USPS to ship my worst enemy a bag of flaming dog poo! My suregrip made it to a blackhole in Boulder Colorado, never to be seen again. It doesn't matter if the address is clearly printed on the package, if the bar code won't scan then you're **** out of luck.

This needs to be pm'd immediately to admins. They can monitor, stop or freeze his activity. As well as two weeks with no contact, outing is totally justified.

Just tell us. If he's an honest seller he won't care. Honest means he would admit this is too long for no parts, on top of no communication.

I have been shipping my parts from Canada to pretty much every state and it has made it across the border and to them in usually 7 business days .
2 weeks is a little long but then again sometimes a package will get held up but heck like soemone else said they could be taking someone elses money as we speak so get his name out there so we are all aware.

I have been shipping my parts from Canada to pretty much every state and it has made it across the border and to them in usually 7 business days .
2 weeks is a little long but then again sometimes a package will get held up but heck like soemone else said they could be taking someone elses money as we speak so get his name out there so we are all aware.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
This

ok,you guys are right.if something did happen it'll work out.if not oh well.his name is tawny gold from ma.

not answering my pm's is what bothers me the most.it only takes a minute.i'll give him till tomm.then i'll put his name on here so nobody else gets burned.thanks,kent

Make sure to either start a new thread with both his sign on and real name.
OR have a mod edit the title to this one.
It will help to stop future scams as "googling" his info will bring them here.
Hope you get $$ parts or sumthin for the bs

When I ship stuff, you know what the first thing I do... send the tracking number!

When people don't send tracking info, especially after two weeks and saying they would, you have an issue.

That 3% paypal charges, that is really your insurance, is looking sort of cheap now. Sucks this happened and I hope you get it straightened out.

Correct,

Most 'good' parts sellers will forward the 'Shipping Info' and/or 'Tracking Number'
within 24 to 48 Hours.

3 to 4 Days 'tops'.

If they have the 'item' that they are offering.

His mother, grandfather, daughter and neice all came down with cancer. And his dog got killed by a car in front of the house. And his BFF is named Justin...

Damn that sucks. Gives us good Mass guys a bad rep and makes us look like massholes :\

His mother, grandfather, daughter and neice all came down with cancer. And his dog got killed by a car in front of the house. And his BFF is named Justin...

This would be funny, 'cept he actually said that

i'm born and raised in quincy ma.so this sucks.btw,i don't know how to do the moderator thing,sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back