Buyers Beware Of Member/Seller: BRULDAN

-

dartgts69

Reaction score
Like the title states, members of the F.A.B.O. community, Beware of member/seller: BRULDAN.

I have left negative feedback regarding a transaction going back to February of 2011. Just want to make you guys aware since BRULDAN, also sells parts on other sites. Read the feedback left for him, should you need any other information.

BRULDAN, has avoided my email, pm's and phone calls since 02/2011.

Here are the particulars:

*** He responded to my parts wanted ad on 02/20/2011. I was looking for a radio bezel for a 69 Dart. He responded that he had 1 available for sale, so the transaction began. I sent payment. I confirmed he received my payment. He responded that he did infact receive my payment, I have documentation of the entire transaction thus far. Here we are today 04/09/2011 and I have no part or any response from him regarding this matter.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=133078

Like the title states, members of the F.A.B.O. community, Beware of member/seller: BRULDAN.

I have left negative feedback regarding a transaction going back to February of 2011. Just want to make you guys aware since BRULDAN, also sells parts on other sites. Read the feedback left for him, should you need any other information.

BRULDAN, has avoided my email, pm's and phone calls since 02/2011.

I looked at the feedback, I see -1, but I can't seem to find anywhere that gives the details on bad transaction. Am I missing it?

-
Back