Buying Another Mopar????

-

ABodyBetty

Reaction score
I am in the process of making a deal on another Mopar. It is a 1966 Plymouth Belvedere Series I. It is white with blue interior. Already thinking about a paint scheme for it, well 64dart170 has. From my readings I understand that it is a B Body. Does that mean that I can't share anything about it on this site? Are there members on the A Body site that is also on the B Body site? When I get some pics I will post just to show you guys.

I am a member here and B Bodies,C Bodies, FMJ Bodies. E bodies and trucks only here too. I post here mostly and some at B Bodies there is a lot of good information there.

Just list your A-body under your tag line and include "sold" with it. Also, include the B-body and that way everyone will know that you actually had the required A-body and that you are still a Mopar Babe.

AH!!! 66 Ply 2 dr!
My favorite MOPAR of all time!!!!

So what If it is not an A body!

Put a Big Block in it and Kick butt with It!!!

Mike

I will have to add the Plymouth to my signature line along with the other cars. I do have pictures of it. I know it doesn't look like much right now but with 64dart170 knowledge and handy work it will be looking fine in no time at all. I just joined the BBody site as well. Hope you enjoy the pics.

Attachments

• 66b-2.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 209
  • 66b-3.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 193
  • 66b-4.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 202
  • 66b-5.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 223
  • 66b-7.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 197
  • 66b-8.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 203
You are one lucky girl!!!! Nice score and better yet another two door to add to your stable!!. Keep posting pics here so we all can drool over your new find and follow the restoration!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!

Cool car Betty. Congratulations!

My buddy in SC has one, but it's drag only. It has a 440 and runs high 6's in the 1/8th. Keep an eye on the gas cap for it. I hear they are very hard to find.

Me likey too. I guess I'm kinda partial to that body style though!!!How's "B" body Betty roll off the tongue!!!LOL!!! Geof

Attachments

• mopar pic3.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 165
You don't need ANY car to be on any of these sites,all yo need is the love of MOPARS!! I have a "B" body and saw you over in FBBO.That doesn't make you a bad girl:toothy7:

Sorry to disappointment you guys but it is a 4 door Belvedere I. But it fits right in with our other 4 door darts that we have. I thought it would be home by now but it is not coming until Monday.

Cool find ABB or is it BBB now? Love the more door b-body! Gotta love that 318 poly-fired ride, same engine as my 1st car had. (1964 Dodge Polara 500)

Nice ride Betty. Nothing wrong with a all door......4 doors/ no waiting! LOL
4 door seducer? One of my favorite cars I owned was a 67 coronet 4 door.
Keep us posted on your progress. toolmanmike

Cool find ABB or is it BBB now? Love the more door b-body! Gotta love that 318 poly-fired ride, same engine as my 1st car had. (1964 Dodge Polara 500)

Thought about doing the bbb but I kept abb cause that is my signature name.

I'm thinking in "coating" order;
light gray primer,
light blue base coat
clear with gold micro flake,
pearl white transparent then,
airbrush true flame paint job with the 3 prizim colors from the pearl ( pastels pink, green, purple), old school from headlight/hood trim back to mid front door then,
one coat clear with gold micro flake,
pearl white (lightly) over all flames and rest of car,
then 1 more clear with gold micro flake,
2 more coats clear,
wait 2 weeks, buff if needed!
LOL!:love4:
That car's paint will rock the show and everywhere else it goes!
I don't care if ya like it....I just luvs ta paint!!!:toothy7:

You found a very cool B body Betty :happy7:
I new a man that drove one on an Air Force base and it look identical to yours
Have a great 4th you two :eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion:

-
Back