Bye bye gold membership

-
What else do you get for being a gold member? So far I see it as you send them $35.00 a year you're allowed to advertise for them.

What else do you get for being a gold member? So far I see it as you send them $35.00 a year you're allowed to advertise for them.

Leave it to you Lead you should pay $35 for us putting up with you on FABO!
:wack:

You get 1000 pm capacity instead of 100 and you're allowed to 'bump' your For Sale ads.

You get to see 3 more froums . That dont get posted in that much . 1000 Pm space (I like this part) .

The gold forums are as follows .

Gold Member Discussions
- Lets talk about how we can make being a Gold Member even better, and get even more Gold Members.

The blue room
Yup - a forum just for nudie pics :) Open For Business!!!!!!! Anything Goes

way off topic forum
Jokes and Other Off Topic Stuff. Just about anything goes.

Oh and you can put your number and e mail addy in your ads and you can bump your ads every 3 days .

Last but not least Joey will thank you with his undieing gratued. :hello2:. There you go thats what you get tater

think of it like Club dues .......to one of the best clubs possible.

i will renew my Gold as long as i can and because i love this site and i support Mr. Joey, he is doing a good job here and if anyone thinks what he is doing is free or cheap, think again.

when he has to do upgrades and maintenance it all costs so the least we can is help him out, considering what we are getting with this site, which is basically a hang out for many....me included :thumblef:

(Decals are not sent unless you PM - its the only way I have your mailing address since paypal doesnt give me your mailing address.)

That's bullsh!t. Paypal sends them a message when the transaction goes through with your address, unless you send it as a "gift"...

Your shipping address shows on the last screen before the final acceptance "click"...

Not to mention that Joey sends you a "THANK YOU" PM. He can ask for your address then.

That's bullsh!t. Paypal sends them a message when the transaction goes through with your address, unless you send it as a "gift"...

Your shipping address shows on the last screen before the final acceptance "click"...

Not to mention that Joey sends you a "THANK YOU" PM. He can ask for your address then.

If someone does not look at the rules then it is Joey's fault! From everyone that loves this site we should be THANKING Joey and not bitching because we did not get some stickers. JMO

As has been said a number of times, PM Joey with your address and say it is for stickers and they will land in your mailbox like magic!! Can't get much easier than that! In the time it takes you to respond to this thread you could have PM'd Joey.

Done :)

Maybe a hand out proof that we can print and give out at car shows..

BTW, was thee any final numbers given out at the mopar show ?

Thanks
Ian.

If someone does not look at the rules then it is Joey's fault! From everyone that loves this site we should be THANKING Joey and not bitching because we did not get some stickers. JMO

It's not because of the lack of stickers that I have issues with Joey.

I had some issues with how this site was being run back in Feb. I tried to post a thread to address these issues. When Joey and Adam finally started posting in the thread, they acted like kindergardners, not adults. I proved my point, then they would not address it as adults. That's why I took a few months off of the site. Then Joey broke one of his "rules" a couple months back again. That's why I have no respect for him.

But, let's not turn this thread sideways on that issue. We don't need to get all that started up again.

think of it like Club dues .......to one of the best clubs possible.

i will renew my Gold as long as i can and because i love this site and i support Mr. Joey, he is doing a good job here and if anyone thinks what he is doing is free or cheap, think again.

when he has to do upgrades and maintenance it all costs so the least we can is help him out, considering what we are getting with this site, which is basically a hang out for many....me included :thumblef:

Thank you rani :thumblef: you saved me some time X2 :cheers:

But, let's not turn this thread sideways on that issue. We don't need to get all that started up again.

A little late for that don't you think?

Ive been here quite some time getting help for my build. Never been gold but always wanted to. The $30 is a drop in the bucket compared to the info Ive gained here. With my build seems more goes out in parts and tools that when i think about the Gold membership im broke again.

Here we go with the stickers again! You have to give Joey your address, otherwise he doesn't know where to send the stickers. So if I understand right some of you guys are upset that he doesn't personally ask you for your address so he can send the stickers. All you have to do is pm Joey with your address if you want stickers.

I guess he has a crystal ball...

Ive been here quite some time getting help for my build. Never been gold but always wanted to. The $30 is a drop in the bucket compared to the info Ive gained here. With my build seems more goes out in parts and tools that when i think about the Gold membership im broke again.

everyone knows you just want to see the blue room BWAHAHAHHAHAHA

just messin.

-
Back