Bye bye gold membership

-
I had the gold membership and enjoyed the bennies like being able to list email addresses and phone numbers in the posts. Also being able to bump the ad as much as you want. Hell, I threw away the stickers! I didn't have anything to put them on. I wrote the cost off as an advertising expense (legitimate deduction). Unfortunately, like many here, times got hard and I didn't renew. :(

think of it like Club dues .......to one of the best clubs possible.

i will renew my Gold as long as i can and because i love this site and i support Mr. Joey, he is doing a good job here and if anyone thinks what he is doing is free or cheap, think again.

when he has to do upgrades and maintenance it all costs so the least we can is help him out, considering what we are getting with this site, which is basically a hang out for many....me included :thumblef:

:finga: Agreed!!! :finga:

I've totaled enjoyed my time on this site. It has pulled me out of a hole that I was in. Kicked up my love for this hobby again!! Gotten a lot of good tips and parts. Joey has always answered my pms when I've sent him any. So I have no problems with this site. Nothing and no one is perfect. Just like the radio or TV, if you don't like whats on then turn it off.

I was involved on another car site before coming to FABO and I wont mention which one it was but it was moderated by the owner and I can say after that experience that Joey is a fair guy.

he is running this site like an equal opportunity business which is how it should be ...so no one gets discriminated against and everyone is on the same page, which is how it should be for a site with 25,000 + members.
other sites are more of a buddy system and if your not in the "in" crowd then you best pack up and leave.

if anyone thinks they can find a better site ....press the red button on the upper right hand corner.

I was involved on another car site before coming to FABO and I wont mention which one it was but it was moderated by the owner and I can say after that experience that Joey is a fair guy.

he is running this site like an equal opportunity business which is how it should be ...so no one gets discriminated against and everyone is on the same page, which is how it should be for a site with 25,000 + members.
other sites are more of a buddy system and if your not in the "in" crowd then you best pack up and leave.

if anyone thinks they can find a better site ....press the red button on the upper right hand corner.

I agree. I'm rarely on other sites now. Too much BS elsewhere. Most people here are supportive and mature when it comes to discussions.

TGIF :eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion:

Attachments

• 1236947_661886603823676_1040510372_n.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 151
FABO is the only car site on the interweb that I enjoy....but I may join another site that deals with just BACON.......MMMMMMMMMMMMM....bacon :glasses7:

I love this site and hope to be here a long time :prayer:

X6 ... well said rani :)

Have sold (well lets just say a lot of parts for no advertising fees) on this fine site over the last 5yrs. and received a massive amount of help and info. for free except for my internet service provider cost. Only issue i've ever had as a gold member was from my own doing by getting involved in political forum ( done with that ). Still harbor feelings that will most likely get me arrested quickly if i ever meet a particular member in person. Gold membership fee is the least i can do IMHO. Thank you FABO.

Oldschoolcuda

That's bullsh!t. Paypal sends them a message when the transaction goes through with your address, unless you send it as a "gift"...

Your shipping address shows on the last screen before the final acceptance "click"...

Not to mention that Joey sends you a "THANK YOU" PM. He can ask for your address then.

The thank you PM is automated. And Paypal does NOT give us the address. Its that simple.

I don't understand why I gotmine I let it fall by the waste side not because of the money but if I can remember didn't they say you got this and that for buy it. I didn't get anything for it and then someone said get in touch with ??? man I should have to hunt someone down they should know and ship it to you that's just me saying

Im sorry. I have to have you email me your mailing address because Paypal doesn't supply me with the address. You would think they would, but they don't. Here is the email I get from paypal.

Joe just sent me mine. "That was easy". I can't wait to make big-un's to stick on the trailer and the truck and the car and the house and the garage and the neighbors house and anything they will stick to. If only my wife's Butt wasn't so wet from always playing with my hose. I would stick-er that to

Attachments

• ugly.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 98
I just paid the money to support the site , I have been using it since 2006 .I really was not interested in getting anything , thats just me.

-
Back