Bye bye gold membership

-

1968dartman

life is getting better!!
Reaction score
It has been a fun year with the gold membership but I will not be renewing it. Not that I don't want to but with my current situation it is not in the cards. As soon as things change I will renew for sure as I want to give back to the website that I love so much.

I don't understand why I gotmine I let it fall by the waste side not because of the money but if I can remember didn't they say you got this and that for buy it. I didn't get anything for it and then someone said get in touch with ??? man I should have to hunt someone down they should know and ship it to you that's just me saying

I've received tons, and get more each day.. I consider myself fortunate to have found this site, and while I'm able,, I will support it ..

If someone would send me one I could get several made in different sizes for free. I would put a 3 footer on the race trailer. My trailer was white. I had it wrapped with grey. I think For-a-bodies would look good on it.

Sprint car is also a wrap.

Attachments

• spoiler pics 792.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 626
  • spoiler pics 569.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 636
I have bought several items from members new and old. It saves me $'s on every thing I buy so I try to keep my membership up to help support our site. I know money is tight as it is in our home at times, raising two kids and paying bills.

We all know there are other ways to contribute to the sight by helping others with their questions or in a time off need. So don't beat youself up over it, I'm sure someone has appreciated all of you at one time or another. :thumblef:

If someone would send me one I could get several made in different sizes for free. I would put a 3 footer on the race trailer. My trailer was white. I had it wrapped with grey. I think For-a-bodies would look good on it.

Sprint car is also a wrap.

Hey, wouldn't mind two of those big mopar decal a got there!

This thread makes no sense. It shows he's a gold member. It's like a magic trick!!

I didn't get anything for it and then someone said get in touch with ??? man I should have to hunt someone down they should know and ship it to you that's just me saying

I've been gold for three years now and bought five or six memberships for others, still not one sticker from Joey. Another reason I don't buy gold memberships anymore. The first reason that I won't buy them anymore is the shitty way Joey treated me this past Feb. You don't insult your good customers if you want their business..... :finga:

I did get some from 2darts a year or so ago courtesy of an anomous member. Thanks to whoever did that for me. :hello2:

I've never got a sticker for my last two years as a gold member but who cares, the logo looks terrible. I paid because I wanted to support a site that stores an incredible database of everyones combined knowledge of our beloved Mopars, and it gives me something to do when I want to kill some time. If I ever need to find out some info or ask for advice I come here, I have a few other sites bookmarked but never use them since I always get help here. If you drink beer or smoke cigarettes you can afford to buy a membership, Joey isn't getting rich off this place.

Here we go with the stickers again! You have to give Joey your address, otherwise he doesn't know where to send the stickers. So if I understand right some of you guys are upset that he doesn't personally ask you for your address so he can send the stickers. All you have to do is pm Joey with your address if you want stickers.

Rodzilla- "If you drink beer or smoke cigarettes you can afford to buy a membership, Joey isn't getting rich off this place."

EXACTLY!!!!

My gosh it costs about a dime a day. Drink one less soda a week and you cover the cost. This web site costs money to maintain. I have a non-profit and I just renewed the web site and it wasn't cheap. Plus the time it takes to maintain this type of site is substantial and Joey's time is worth something as well. I'm brand new to Mopar builds and I can sincerely say that without the info gained from the members here I would be lost. I also enjoy the feedback I receive from other members. I think if you really benefit from this site you would see that the $35 a year is inconsequential.

Okay, I'll get off my soap box now.

Here's the thread on how to get your FABO stickers. Apologies sent in advance to non-Gold Members who can't read it, as it's posted in the "Gold Member Forums"

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=36633
For none gold members If thay get the gold or are thinking bout getting the gold . I copy and pasted it for yall .

Gold Members get 2 free Decals when they sign up to Gold Members.

PM Joeychgo your address to receive your Decals! (Decals are not sent unless you PM - its the only way I have your mailing address since paypal doesnt give me your mailing address.)

-
Back