C body spindles

-
They're not a bolt on for anything.

I do know of a guy that runs a set on his '70 Challenger, but it was a custom deal for a road race style car. C-body spindles are taller and have a greater SAI. But they also use a different lower ball joint (hole spacing is different). He also runs Viper calipers on the C-body rotors and a few other items. He uses A body lower control arms on the same car, they're longer than E-body LCA's. He was maximizing his suspension geometry...

But, as I mentioned, it was a custom set up that involved some fabricated pieces and a lot of suspension geometry analysis.

Thanks good to know.A guy gave me a set with rotors and I don't know what to do with them. Mark
They're not a bolt on for anything.

I do know of a guy that runs a set on his '70 Challenger, but it was a custom deal for a road race style car. C-body spindles are taller and have a greater SAI. But they also use a different lower ball joint (hole spacing is different). He also runs Viper calipers on the C-body rotors and a few other items. He uses A body lower control arms on the same car, they're longer than E-body LCA's. He was maximizing his suspension geometry...

But, as I mentioned, it was a custom set up that involved some fabricated pieces and a lot of suspension geometry analysis.

From one Mark to another....You can pay it forward and send them to me for the cost of shipping... then I can convert my Fury's drums to disc.... :thumblef:

Mark

You are in Baltimore,you can buy them and take a ride and come get them.It will make your car stop better.Ha Ha Mark
From one Mark to another....You can pay it forward and send them to me for the cost of shipping... then I can convert my Fury's drums to disc.... :thumblef:

Mark

Disc brake C-body knuckles are worth money. If they are from a 1973 then they are worth double money.

And yes, they will go on an ABE car if you know what you're doing. But if you have to ask how to do it then they won't fit.

-
Back