california winters are rough

-

slantscamp

Reaction score
hey guys. i just thought i would share some pictures from a bar-b-que my friends had at their house yesterday. the weather was perfect and alot of people brought their cars over. my favorite is the 51 austin with a 383/727 setup. oh and the open headers right behind the front wheels are a plus.

P1311909.jpg

P1311910.jpg

P1311912.jpg

P1311913.jpg

P1311914.jpg

P1311915.jpg

Could you believe that I had to wear a windbreaker this morning at 6a.m. But I was able to wear my FABO shirt at the local car swap meet. I was hoping for a breeze.

you know some of us hate you right now... Looks like you had fun though

I'll second that....we hate you. Come enjoy our fine -11 Friday mornings and our roasting 12 degree highs.

haha. sorry guys. yeah they are good people and most of them are old enough to be my parents. my friend mick built his hotrod in the garage when he got back from vietnam. i am pretty lucky to have met this group of people. they are very nice and helpfull, especially when i have stupid car questions.

A balmy +30 here can finally go out without a jacket on.LOL:lol:
Looks like a good time. Enjoy the weather for the rest of us.:sunny:

Looks like a great time !
Feel a little guilty about the weather we have been getting.
But, what are you gonna do.

Cali cruise........:-\"

Picture 107.jpg

Picture 109.jpg

Picture 110.jpg

some sweet rides yea weather is very nice here also but no ahwa for winter = some real gas like water priceing for next summer uh oh man we need rain asap but again weather is un real:happy10:

Lot's of neat cars. Thanks for the pics...

-
Back