Calling LX owners (Charger, Magnum,300)

-

Keith Mopar

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
I was wondering if there are any decent forums for the LX cars.

I have a 300 SRT8 and was wondering about tire fitment. The 300 came with 245 45R20's and was thinking about going to a 265 40 20. I don't think there would be any trouble stepping up a bit wider, but I have made that mistake before, 'I thought it would fit':violent1:

Thanks

I don't know the answer to the tire size question, but have always found what I need for my Magnum at Lxforums.com

I've got you covered bud, I've got a 2006 300 SRT8 with 275/40/20 on the front and 295/40/20 on the back. I'm not gunna lie, the backs are pretty tight but it has never rubbed. There's about a half inch of gap at the tightest point. I have the factory wheels and zero suspension mods. I wanna try 305's on the back next, but I honestly don't know if they'll fit.

Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions.

I've got you covered bud, I've got a 2006 300 SRT8 with 275/40/20 on the front and 295/40/20 on the back. I'm not gunna lie, the backs are pretty tight but it has never rubbed. There's about a half inch of gap at the tightest point. I have the factory wheels and zero suspension mods. I wanna try 305's on the back next, but I honestly don't know if they'll fit.
Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions.

I guess that I should have no problems with some 265's all round..

And as usual,,, Thanks to all you guys for the info...

I run 275/40 /20 rear and 255/45/20 front nitto invos. most guys with a wider tire in the front claim they rub at times. I run the same size drag radial with great luck. On staggered sizes you have to watch hieghts from front to back so the speed sensor reading stay close. To answer your question about the websit try here. http://www.300cforumz.com/

-
Back