-
Status
Not open for further replies.

EL5DEMON340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
For those that know cams this is one of the top cam grinders Cam Motion, They are usually custom made, i had this made for my 360 about 4 years ago but went to a solid instead. Never out of the box, Cam only no lifters $125 + shipping. P.M for more details.
479 lift
.230.8 @.050
110 lsa

Attachments

• DSC03803 (1280x960).jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 267
warmer than stock, should have a nice lope at idle, but should be totally streetable even with a stock converter and 3.23's, you can use the stamped rockers and pushrods with it

Yeah that's a mild lift for stock valvetrain with enough duration to add some power. That's a goodun. Somebody will get a nice deal.

I've a Cam Motion cam in my 408 stroker six-pack. I told them what I wanted to do with the engine and left the grind to them...whoa! They sent me a solid lifter cam 244 @ .050, 539 lift, 112 CL and advance it 4 degrees... which sounds great, but the overlap was a measely 20 degrees. What up wit dat!? This ain't no 4X4. Called them about it and they said the vacuum this cam will produce will really wake-up those 3-carbs, pull hard from 2200 to 6500 and the throttle would be real snappy.

We took the engine off the dyno a few weeks ago, and the guy noted he'd never had a mopar six-pack make that kind of power (546 hp / 575 tq). There are some good parts on this engine, but that cam is the brain that moves the valves. The idle isn't lopey at all... but makes more of an angry Nascar sort of sound, and blip'n the throttle has never been as fun!

Can't go wrong with a Cam Motion! :love4:

my 360 went 7.20 in the 1/8 with iron heads and a .565 .585 cam motion solid in a full body 71 dart. They do grind good cams

This cam is just calling my name for my 360....PM sent!!!

Do you know if it's ground on true .904" cam lobes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back