Camaro wrecks at 195 passengers walk away...

-

ab7fh

Reaction score

Car looks like it went through a shredder:eek:

Hard to say it DAMN near looks like the driver started the whole thing. He turned the wheel to the right, next thing ya know it's off to the right!!

Nice safety gear. !!NOT!!

Driver seemed more concerned with saving his own *** rather than the friend he almost killed.

I'm just saying looking out the windshield, doesnt look that fast. Car came to a rest rather quickly. I may be wrong... my car wont excceed 115.

Very little visual reference for speed on that strip. I've done 150 with nothing close to the side of the course on a motorcycle. It didn't seem fast, until I went to slow down by backing off the throttle and I realized how long it was taking just to get back to 100.

Never did "real speed" except when I was into sport bikes. Even then, 170ish was hard to judge with your helmet 42 inches off the ground.

My riding was over before the real fast bikes came out. My fastest was a modified ZX750E1 the '85 Kawasaki 750 Turbo.
Turbo1.jpg

It was modified with a kit from Mr. Turbo with water meth injection. 10 sec bike with Peewee Gleason aboard right out of the box. Never topped that one out. I did 150 on my V65 Sabre which is all that one had in it.

My riding was over before the real fast bikes came out. My fastest was a modified ZX750E1 the '85 Kawasaki 750 Turbo.
Turbo1.jpg

It was modified with a kit from Mr. Turbo with water meth injection. 10 sec bike with Peewee Gleason aboard right out of the box. Never topped that one out. I did 150 on my V65 Sabre which is all that one had in it.
I remember them well. Yamaha and Honda pulled out of turbos after that bike. I had a CBR 600 for the track and a GSXR and a Ninja 636 for the street.

I don't think I'd be getting in the passenger seat with that guy driving ever again.

The video doesn't show the moment he lost control but I didn't see any attempt to turn into the skid.

Sure he was doing 195? When the car started going sideways it only took a few seconds for it to come to a stop. At near 200 it should have taken 15 or 20 seconds or more to come to a stop. Look at Nascar crashes.

-
Back