can anyone use any of this stuff? 53 pilothouse bits, and items from 67 & 76 darts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonmrenda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
hey all i know its been a while

well i acquired a 55 buick w/ a 364 nailhead last fall so i need to free up some space and some cash. not looking to make a ton and truthfully most of this will go to the scrappers if i cant get rid of it. i hate to do that but i am out of space. i am trying to price these fairly but feel free to make an offer. rather they go to someone who can use them than to the scrapyard.

- Dart parts
1967 dart GT k frame for /6 complete - $50
1967 dart GT /6 drivetrain complete minus some electrical bits i used on my 318 swap. the motor ran great tho i have no idea what the true miles are - $200 includes trans and driveshaft and rear axle
1976 dart swinger rear bench seat excellent condition - 50$
1976 Dart swinger front split bucket seats also excellent - 100$
1976 Dart swinger boosted master cyl - $40
1976 swinger steering column - $50
some trim pieces from the 76 as well but nothing major.

53 pilothouse parts (i wanted to build a car but with a second child on the way that wont happen, so i am getting rid of everything i have for the project). i know this isnt A body but it is an old MOPAR and thought i'd see if anyone could use anything. hate to just scrap it all.

pics here:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery...321803&cm_mmc=eMail-_-Share-_-Photos-_-Sharee

- frame includes new leaf spring bushings front/rear, was sandblasted a couple years ago - $100
- front axle with rustyhope.com disk conversion kit and new rotors, calipers and pads - $200
- steering column and wheel and steering box original. - $100?
- extra vega styled steering box- $50
- camaro iroc rear end with new rotors and calipers - $75
- stock rear axle 1 seized drum - $50
- cab in bad shape, no floor and the firewall is not great. glass is good. dings and dents. best for a rat rod/chopp. $125
- doors - $50 each or cab plus doors = $200
- original title for the 53 - $75
- fenders $30 each or front and rear sets for $50
- rear glass (will cut out) - $25
- can part out door parts, window parts, vin plate, dash if anyone wants anything.

giving this 2 weeks then its off to the crusher. feel free to email me with any questions or for more photos. i can deliver within reason from 01867.
- jason

im intrested in the front and rear seats. do you have pics of them, and what color are they?

hi all, ill get some pics this weekend. the seats are black and from the 76 swinger. very good shape.

from the 67 i just have the stock k frame and spindles, original 4 bolt wheels and a set of aftermarket 4 bolt pattern wheels. also have the /6 drivtrain and driveshaft, torsion bars, etc. let me know if any of that is interesting to you.

thanks

- jason

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back