Can I do this ? valve cover breather ?

-
It takes only a small snip in the rolled lip, and a little bit of creative bending ( like a screw thread ) to remove the bottom and restore the thing. It might sound like too much trouble but if you have a pretty chrome one from a commando engine and want to save it, That's how to. Buy and destroy a aftermarket breather cap for the new element.

Packed in and all ready trying to rust I just used a tooth pick or four and just kept feeding and and rolling it in, I can't believe it held over half a pad :shock:

Pictures for you dart doctor , now I will rich it down with denatured alcohol and prime it :thumblef:

Attachments

• ZWR on Memphis cannel 3 101.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 136
  • ZWR on Memphis cannel 3 113.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 140
  • ZWR on Memphis cannel 3 120.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 127
  • ZWR on Memphis cannel 3 109.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 138
  • ZWR on Memphis cannel 3 108.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 123
Nice work Mike! I like the looks of that stainless scour pad material really well too.

Thanks for the photos!

hay mike u rock man if u need any thing hit me up
Thank you Doc :thumblef:

Nice work Mike! I like the looks of that stainless scour pad material really well too.

Thanks for the photos!
It really worked out well and it will not rust or melt :thumblef: Thank you grimreaper :thumblef:

btw mike dont drink that stuff lol
No worries there Doc :tongue5: The cap was washed down with denatured alcohol and whipped clean and painted before it had a chance to rust :shock:
Dun deal and it should work perfectly to get me down the road.
Leanna will do it right when I get my ramcharger one the road :thumblef:

Attachments

• ZWR on Memphis cannel 3 123.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 112
  • ZWR on Memphis cannel 3 126.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 106
I walked outside where I seen the cup I soaked the cap in vinegar :tongue9:
This stuff works, Just thought I would complete this thread with an amazing results

Attachments

• ZWR on Memphis cannel 3 130.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 79
-
Back