Can`t get her outta my mind

-

mopar head

Reaction score
Help!, everybody give me a virtual slap upside the head for even thinking about buying this boat.. and a more door to boot:banghead:
Tell me to get out there and finish my 52 that`s is a few years out to being finished and just forget about it.

Attachments

• plymouth 005 (Small).jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 387
  • plymouth 001 (Small).jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 396
Help!, everybody give me a virtual slap upside the head for even thinking about buying this boat.. and a more door to boot:banghead: Tell me to get out there and finish my 52 that`s is a few years out to being finished and just forget about it.
get out there and finish my 52 that's is a few years out to being finished and just forget about it.

...you could give me the '52, and go buy the one seen here, and you won't have to get THIS one out of yer head then!

Help?

Christine!
Give in, she's got you.

A person can never have too many moparsssss.

you might as well grab it now that you can....doubt it or anything like it will be around later since that is an unusual car. Its calling your name.

...you could give me the '52, and go buy the one seen here, and you won't have to get THIS one out of yer head then!

Help?
Give? I`d take a 5k hit just in parts and 4 yrs labor, what`s that worth? free? lol!

Thanks, thank you very much!

Christine!
Give in, she's got you.
yeah, her younger sister

How much?
Too much IMO But these thing dont come out of the barns too often. Supposedly 30k original miles. 7,400 duckets.
Firm? don`t know, I stopped sunday, no one around. Pretty damned good shape if ya ask me. I`m thinkin 3-4 tops.

I have a 60 Pheonix conv in the back of my barn that keeps calling me so I know exactly how you feel!Yep you need that baby!!!!

I've had cupcakes like that before....

[ame]http://youtu.be/PErz8rzA-AI[/ame]

I have a 60 Pheonix conv in the back of my barn that keeps calling me so I know exactly how you feel!Yep you need that baby!!!!
Yeah but is it a 4 door? I`d preferr a 60 myself just because that`s my birth year. If this was a coupe I`d be soooo tempted. I believe this is a 59.
Your no help either! lol
Off to see what engine is in it, quick stop me:violent1:

You better want it for ever. That's one of those body styles that are just not that desirable in a 4 door. SLAP! Don't do it! Jmho.

Man you could haul the whole family in style in that!!

$7400 is a bit much regardless of mileage.

go out & move your project around then come back to look-- it is not going anywhere fast----

Lawrence

You better want it for ever. That's one of those body styles that are just not that desirable in a 4 door. SLAP! Don't do it! Jmho.
Someone with some sense! thanks

Take me home !

You need me!

There, hope that helped!
57-8 diecast would fit my budget better..

Man you could haul the whole family in style in that!!

$7400 is a bit much regardless of mileage.

go out & move your project around then come back to look-- it is not going anywhere fast----

Lawrence
I agree
I checked it out further and a young lady just hands me the keys. Says go start it and if you want to take it for a test drive just stop by and pick up a tag. How many times comes the opportunity to drive a 59 Fury? Once in a lifetime I`d say. It took a few tries and the old gal comes to life, hmmmm, sounds pretty good. Poke the R button, barely step on the gas and she lurches back, same with the D button, Damn, pretty perky.
Off we go for the tag. I pull out on the main road a car is coming but I have plenty time, or so I thought. Buuuuww putt putt, come on girl, by now the car is riding my *** and I nearly floor it, now were moving, looking back through the cool dash mounted rearview the car backed way off, probably from the belching black smoke rolling from under the car. I soon look for a place to turn around and head back to the dealer, with clunking and squirrly steering I pull back in. WOW! Man, what a cool experience looking over that hood, and seeing those 2 cool fins in the rearview, but boy that car needs some luvin.$$$.
Come to find out It was there on consignment from a local fella that buys and sells mopars from all over the country, the same guy who had my barracuda.
Word is the car came from Oregon?
I`d offer 1500. Take 1500.oo ED? LOL, maybe someday I`ll own a fin car.

Attachments

• plymouth 006.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 200
Its a cool car. But you are right. Finish what you have. Then get another. <<<<<SLAP>>>>>

Nothing wrong with 4 doors!! That would make a killer family cruiser!
Yes, yes it would. But if I get a fin car, it`d have to be a 2 door.

Its a cool car. But you are right. Finish what you have. Then get another. <<<<<SLAP>>>>>
Another guy with sense, but OUCH, them full caps slaps hurt, easy fellas! LOL.
OK I`m done with her, she`s outa my mind, for now... maybe..:prayer:

So you are trying to finish a 52, WHAT YEA DRIVING NOW?

Throws you the keys, SO ITS A DRIVER!

HEY, buy it and drive it while you are working on the 52. It might not be worth a bunch but if bought right you should be able to get your money back plus have a cool old car to drive as is.

I bought a 67 Coronet convertible when my dart convertible was down to have a cool car to drive

Unless it would need a lot of work to make it a driver, might be a cool car

But if you want slapped here it is. SLAP

-
Back