Can,t keep up with new members

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
I,ve noticed lately that we have been getting quite a few new members here.I,d just like to welcome you all to the best A-Body site on the net.ENJOY!!!!

I'm a new born here so I would like to say thank you all for the nice gestures and helping make this a knowledge base for all 60-70 mopars.

hey pettyblu saw you leaving the new waterdown tried to wave you down but you were moving to fast. The site is getting big I've been here a while read allot don't say much. Great bunch. Thank you all for being here.

hey pettyblu saw you leaving the new waterdown tried to wave you down but you were moving to fast. The site is getting big I've been here a while read allot don't say much. Great bunch. Thank you all for being here.
Yep that was me.Funny I took a pic of your Scamp to send to a member restoring a Scamp and is painting it Petty Blue.LOL

Nice to see a few friendlies this go.
More 'returning after a few yrs' than totally new in my case. Been very tied up getting new buisness started over the past year. I'll read what posts interest me, contribute what real world hands on no bs experience i have, and may not even get involved in most. I dont know it all, but am a far cry from brand new in a box. Been playin with chrysler products for over 20 yrs.
Thanks again for the welcome.
Chad

We all welcome you, please try to read the sticky's and before ya post......THINK....then Think again if it needs thinking again......us Mod's git covered in anything that comes off the fan....and that rolls downhill

Welcome fabo newbies!! Lotsa info and lotsa members restos....with all this Mopar **** now you know why they came up with the "Pistol grip"

-
Back