Can you help with a name and source for this terminal?

-

grimreaper

Cross Member
Reaction score
This is used on the the steering column wiring of a 64 Barracuda. What's it called and where can a person buy a couple? Thanks!

Attachments

• DSC03598.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 317
  • DSC03600.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 311
Ok, then I am sure you can find it with the link I posted. Good luck.

Well, I couldn't find them on the Terminal Supply website so I sent them some pictures. They replied that they were sorry but they are unable to supply them. Any other recommendations?

It looks like the type of extra deep female terminal that an be used to piggyback 2 or more male terminals into it; the 2nd male terminal sometimes bent over 180 degrees.

What is the measurement across the flat part? Is there something wrong with this one?

I think you guys are mistaken. This looks NARROWER than a 56 spade terminal

OP.......Can you show a photo "flat" on the table with a ruler for scale? Are these out of the turn signal connector? If they are, they have nothing to do with 56 terminals.

What is the deal? can you cut and splice them? At worst bend them apart, then solder to new wires? Tell us or show us what you are doing.

Two of the terminals on my 64 Barracuda steering column must have been making bad connection and sort of welded themselves together. I had to force the connector apart and part of this end stuck to the dash harness terminals and pulled off. I want to replace these and have them connect as original. I got the other part cleaned up with a Dremel and a cutoff wheel and then polished with some emery cloth but need to replace two of these on the column end. I guess I could always cut some used ones off an old turn signal switch but would really like to find some I could just crimp and solder on. Sorry I couldn't get very clear photos but I think you can see the size. Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• DSC03601.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 153
  • DSC03602.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 152
  • DSC03603.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 139
Actually I was hopiing, LOL to find a better source than some guy on ebay

-
Back