Canada here I come!

-

stansblue72

one of one 1953 ME!
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Leaving with four good friends tomorrow morning catching the ferry at Tsawwassen to Duke point on Vancouver Island.
We drive to Campbell river take a left to Gold river then on to Thasis to the Westview Marina for a week of Salmon and halibut fishing out in the deep blue.

Red beers for breakfast, straight beer for lunch and mixed drinks for dinner.
See ya all in a week and hope to have some good pictures to show off!
:cheers:

WoW,sounds like a dream trip to me.I haven,t been fishing yet this year.Good luck and have a shore lunch and take lots of pics.:cheers:

B.C. is great, I have a good friend that lives in Campbell River. For those of you that know the area his house use to be on the spit right at the mouth of Campbell River. We use to sit on his deck and watch the salmon rolling about 30 feet away as they where getting ready to head up river. I fished the tyee pool with him a few times but never was lucky enough to catch a one.

So sorry CANADA'S FULL!

:happy8:Have fun Stan and wave as you go by my place (It's on the left by the big bush)

Fish are Rocking here this year8)

I'll just tell them that I know you Roger and they'll give me either the red carpet treatment or throw my butt in the slammer!

Welcome to CANADA.Leave some for the rest of us.:-D Have a good trip Stan.8)

Welcome to Canada and enjoy the great fishing. Actually when I was at Disney World a couple of weeks ago, one of the bus drivers commented on how much he loved the East coast fishing. We got it good on both sides!

I'll just tell them that I know you Roger and they'll give me either the red carpet treatment or throw my butt in the slammer!

For gods sake don't do that, they will do something else with your butt:-\"

Unless its Rachel she :love7: me, just use the word Eh! a lot and wear a red toque with a beaver on it and you will cruse right through:-k

Gee, driving right by and not even stopping to say hello. :angry7:

Have a great time Stan, and stay safe.

Oh, and you can always drop off some halibut on your way home. =P~

-
Back