Canada vs. USA Agian!!!

-
Thanks for putting the video on memike. Every Canadian, and American should watch that to see just how great of neighbors we are to each other.

God bless America for sure

and GO-Canada-GO!!!!!!

Thanks for putting the video on memike. Every Canadian, and American should watch that to see just how great of neighbors we are to each other.

God bless America for sure

and GO-Canada-GO!!!!!!

I agree watching that video kinds of puts things into perspective. AS much as I am a die hard Canadian hockey fan I wish the USA and my American FABO bretheren a good hockey game tomorrow. The best of the world USA and Canada are on the ice for hockey bragging rights!

I really don't care who wins. I just want to see a good agressive game. I think this is cool that we are playing each other.

in another important Canada/USA battle- Canada wins gold in the speed skating team pursuit :)

(it's important because medallist Denny Morrison is a fellow Stealth owner, and a member of another car forum of mine- Canada 3/S)

:D

I agree watching that video kinds of puts things into perspective. AS much as I am a die hard Canadian hockey fan I wish the USA and my American FABO bretheren a good hockey game tomorrow. The best of the world USA and Canada are on the ice for hockey bragging rights!

Another video which puts thing in perpsective is the one my wife and I just watched about Gander,Newfoundland on 9/11/2001. 167 planes inbound to the US were suddenly diverted to Gander and within a few hours the population near doubled. The good people of Gander took thousands of strangers dropped on their doorstep and made them welcome. Passengers were not allowed access to checked baggage so the local shops opened their doors for clothing and perscriptions........at no charge. Food, bedding, and other necessities were rushed into Gander to deal with the situation. Rushed into a small Canadian town from other Canadian towns. My wife is still crying and I was moved to being close to joining her. What better neighbors can a country have ? There are none !

Hockey eh....Go USA

It will start at 3:15 pm and should be a great game to watch 8)
I don't watch very much Hockey 8)and I was happy to hear the Ladies won the gold for Canada:cheers: If yall don't mind I will be rooting for Canada to win the gold :happy10:
I love the USA :happy10: but it's all the good folk's I have talked to here that are from Canada that I hope they take the gold :happy10:
So from here in Arkansas I will be rooting for the Canadians 8)

GO CANADA
To all my new friends up there in gods country :happy10:

Thanks Mike, we appreciate your support. 8) Hockey isn't all that popular in the US compared to the other major league sports, up here it's a religion. I heard 21.5 million people in Canada watched the first game between our countries, That's just over 2/3 of our population, pretty amazing.

Canada had better bring it tomorrow, the US isn't going to roll over for them. 8)

Another video which puts thing in perpsective is the one my wife and I just watched about Gander,Newfoundland on 9/11/2001. 167 planes inbound to the US were suddenly diverted to Gander and within a few hours the population near doubled. The good people of Gander took thousands of strangers dropped on their doorstep and made them welcome. Passengers were not allowed access to checked baggage so the local shops opened their doors for clothing and perscriptions........at no charge. Food, bedding, and other necessities were rushed into Gander to deal with the situation. Rushed into a small Canadian town from other Canadian towns. My wife is still crying and I was moved to being close to joining her. What better neighbors can a country have ? There are none !

Hockey eh....Go USA

I agree the best of neighbours! That is why all other countries knows better than to attack North America, because these two brother countries will stop at nothing to protect the other. Canada and USA all the way!

-
Back