Canadian CSI

-
That is funny! I play hockey here in hawaii. plenty of Canadians relocate here....always saying

ABOOT!

that is funny! i am canadian and have never said aboot lol. but in reality not all canadians sound like they're from newfoundland and i can say that cause im part newfy so i cant get sh@t on for it. lol

Funny
The folks that make CSI New York will like that since that show is filmed in Canada.

"but in reality not all canadians sound like they're from newfoundland and i can say that cause im part newfy so i cant get sh@t on for it. lol"

I can say it too, because they'll never find me using a map, lol

OldVart, doesn't 150km mean you're on opposite sides of the rock? And as far as being a small world, us prairie folk always thought you half million newfies were all related

Grant

I personally though was born in Edmonton and lived in Grande Prarie for a year and moved to Barrie Ontario on my 1st b-day and have lived here eversince.

On an intersting Port Rexton note, if anyone here has seen the famous "Barrel-Cuda" on the Cars in Barns website it is from Port Rexton and when I showed it to my mom she was like oh yeah i remember that car, apparently she used to see it driving around every now and then and she would ride her bike by that very shop it was sitting behind in the pics. She said she knew the family who owned it fairly well.

OldVart, doesn't 150km mean you're on opposite sides of the rock? And as far as being a small world, us prairie folk always thought you half million newfies were all related

Grant

NOOOOOOO!!! We're talking the BIG ISLAND here Grant, not that little thingie out on the West side of the country. :)
And the wife says: "The closer the kin, the better the skin". :cheers:

Sorry OldVart, our "island" is a little bigger lol. From where I am in the center of this great land, it's 2,000 miles in any direction to the big water :)

Grant

-
Back