***Canadian on-line parts suppliers...Who do you deal with?***

-

65Val

Average Length Member
Reaction score
Kinda self-explanatory, but, who do you deal with in Canada ,on-line, for NOS/used/repro parts that have good prices and good service??? I need some things for my Dart 'vert and would rather deal in Canada for them than put up with the shipping and border hassles?

Thanks.

For used stuff you just have to rely on the forum or EBay or perhaps Kijiji unless you find someone with a parts car. For new stuff I use various online vendors but you have to pay freight of course. Mopac is good for std performance stuff (wires, ignition, intakes, etc). For US suppliers, if they offer USPS (mail) then that is your best bet. UPS will kill you when they get to the door. For larger orders on my restoration products I bought lots of engine/powertrain parts from Mancini and everything else from YO unless it was a specialty item. There was also a place on the West Coast that supplied brake and fuel lines but I can't remember their name.

I get a lot of my parts from www.classic-performance.com , and some from Mopac. Both are in Calgary but you can order online from classic.
They carry TTI, eastwood, flaming river BE/A body parts, to name a few. I've ordered lots from them, even TTI headers and complete big block exhaust (2 big boxes) and never had a problem so far.(fingers crossed) :thumrigh:

summit racing uses fed ex for shipping .... you pay the hst ... so never have to worry about added $

I found mancini charges too much to ship anything. (usually drive over to get it)

Rockauto is awesome to use for the replacement parts. same idea as summit racing.

I have also used Classic Industries and i have no complaints with them

Nos reproductions in komoka ... i know they exist but usually seem more expensive then year one

most places you have to be willing to accept that the shipping/duty kills you

I get a lot of my parts from www.classic-performance.com , and some from Mopac. Both are in Calgary but you can order online from classic.
They carry TTI, eastwood, flaming river BE/A body parts, to name a few. I've ordered lots from them, even TTI headers and complete big block exhaust (2 big boxes) and never had a problem so far.(fingers crossed) :thumrigh:

Thanks Keith. I checked out Classic Performance...they seem to be mostly Challenger, with only A body stuff being wheel well trim in their catalogue...maybe I'm missing something???

-
Back