Canceled MoparMuscle sub and forum membership

-
Reaction score
That place has turned into a toilet.:pottytra:

They have some new mods who they found over on the other side of the building at the super chevy depot and they are total d*** heads.disgust

Just when you think a place is dedicated to something you have a passion for....](*,)

IM FREE!!!! FREE AT LAST!!!

Yup, pretty lame rag.:pottytra: After I didn't renew my subscription I was getting 3 calls a day from some lame *** place trying to get me to renew. They kept bugging me asking me why I didn't want to renew, I finally told them their magizine sucked and told them to stop calling me. ](*,)

Mopar Collectors guide is the only one left that I get.

I'm about to can them myself with all the over done engine challenges. They drag it out way to far for the series. I thought it a good idea at first....until it simple was draged and streched beyond way to long.

I canned their rag 2 years ago. trash in trash out. Hey 1Wild does this mean that you're going to spend all your free time with us. :boxing: just kidding around.

Yeah I've tried to give um every chance in the book myself. I haven't subscribed in over 10 years. Looks like it will be another.

Dropped them 2 yrs ago,I was also tired of the engine challenges,and lack of good tech articles.

Lol you sure don't like that Tuff Nuff do ya 1

I saw one of your lil tifs over on thier forums about the budget build i think it was.

Oh and the mag does suk.

Lol you sure don't like that Tuff Nuff do ya 1

I saw one of your lil tifs over on thier forums about the budget build i think it was.

Oh and the mag does suk.

And so does chevy high performance...
People need to take they're chevy loving to a chevy lover site.LOL

The budget build which is one of the threads with the most pages of q&a is fine.

I only do 2 mags

Hemmings Muscle Machines

and Hot Rod

Canned Mopar Muscle many years ago

Hot rod has become 'to me' more & more interesting over the last 3 yrs

Probably because that bunch put more early hemis and various mopar parts/cars on the pages.

They're now more like MotardMuscle with the same 3 man Cj that posts in the 'engine challengeD' thread :sleepy1:

You know I couldn't figure out why this girl would call 2-3 times a day, even on the frigging weekends. Now I know why there calling because everyone's canceling their subscriptions, now I am to more because I HATE when solicitors call on the damn weekends.

I just take a look at it while at the magazine stands. If there is something good then I will buy which is not very often

To much engine challenges stuff dragged out and new Challenger mods.
Are most of those engine challenges, motors that can be streetable? NO

This brings a thought to mind. "FABO" mag? Joey might be able to play into this arena. A fresh breath on the horizon?
Small Block

You know I couldn't figure out why this girl would call 2-3 times a day, even on the frigging weekends. Now I know why there calling because everyone's canceling their subscriptions, now I am to more because I HATE when solicitors call on the damn weekends.

"Call Block" if your phone provider hasn't got the feature they're coming out with new phones with call block built in.

I canned them over a year ago too. The boring engine challenges finally did me in and that's pretty much it for technical write ups. I think they only do that cause it's free to them. I wish their was a decent dedicated Mopar magazine with great tech articles but I haven't seen one for quite a while.

Someone mentioned the "Rare Finds" being interesting. It was but I thought they quit doing it. I saw it in another magazine (Hot Rod maybe??) a while back.

This brings a thought to mind. "FABO" mag? Joey might be able to play into this arena. A fresh breath on the horizon?
Small Block

That would be somethin I would subscribe to. Gold Member discount?

-
Back