Cannibalism...

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
CANNIBALISM.jpg

Speaking of cannabalism....................do you know how French women hold their liquor????

Speaking of cannabalism....................do you know how French women hold their liquor????
I don't know, but I've seen a redneck girl do some things with a Jack Daniels bottle before.

Two cannibals were eating a comedian when one asked, "Does this taste funny to you?"

Two cannibals were eating a comedian when one asked, "Does this taste funny to you?"
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Reminds of a joke that Steve Martin told way back when he was first starting out as a comedian. He walked out on stage and told the audience that he had no socks on and that he had a slice of Bologna in each shoe under his feet. Then he told the audience why. He said that he had gotton advice from other older comedians that he'll always make people laugh if he walks out on stage and actually "feels" funny before he starts telling his jokes. He told the audience that definitely feels funny!!!!!!!!!

Two cannibals caught a guy. They put him on a table. One said ok you start at the feet I’ll start at the head. Away they went, after a while the one that started at the head says how’s it going. The other one said oh just having a ball. The first one said slow down man your eatin to fast.

-
Back