Can't find pushrods

-

bigdemo1

Reaction score
I've looked and looked but cant find the P4529556 - A Eng. Set of 16 (7.23") mopar performance pushrods anywhere,the ones for mechanical rockers with hyd. cam.Anyone know who has em?

do they have to be mopar performance...? I got a comp cams set from summit.

Thanks,the mopar ones were priced right(for me)I was kinda hoping to keep this under a $100.00 with shipping but do what I gotta.

Crower 70173-16

NON-ADJ PUSHRODS MOPAR 273-360 LA W/HYD LIFTERS ADJ ROCKERS

comp cams 7821-16
comp cams 7692-16

those are listed for hydraulic cam with adjustable rockers...

Smith Bros pushrods...ship same day...I'm sure for a 100 they can make you up something...

pushrods.net

And they are both .100"+ too long.

Don't get in a hurry for those. They "might" work if the block hasn't been decked, heads not milled and adjuster is up into the rocker arm. It just happens to be between the OEM hydraulic lifter and solid lifter pushrods. I can't help but think that it's a marketing compromise or somebody made a boo-boo. I bought one of them a while back and they were too long for a hydraulic lifter/adj. rocker combo. The measurements listed may be "effective" length, not "overall".

Yes I was just checking the lengths,I believe mine should be 7.23",correct?

That should be it. If possible, measure overall. Then subtract the depth of the cup for "effective" length. The 2 ways of measuring can lead to confusion.

I believe I had used Crane 69691-16 in the past. They advertise a length of 7.33", but if that is the "overall" measurement, it may be close to what you are looking for.

Mancini may be selling them under their label here:

http://chucker54.stores.yahoo.net/enhypusech.html

But you would need to get the measurements checked. If it's within a couple of hundredths, just swap the whole set and carefully readjust the valves.

if you want perfection...order a pushrod checker...then measure the lenght needed for your setup...then order them.......

Thanks Steve68 those are exactly the ones I was looking for.

I have a set of Sumit G6420's I would sell. They are 7.500 overall length but listed as 7.234 from the bottom of the cup to the end of the ball. If they would work for you I would sell them for $30 + shipping. I ried them on my 273 build but I had milled heads and they were too long. toolmanmike

Pushrods came today,better than described,thanks.

-
Back