Can't get anything done !

-

Wayoutfish

Reaction score
been building cars for years. Can't tell you how many times I go into the shop to get some work done and just end up staring at the car. Looking at the damn thing from every angle and vantage point. Just put a new set of tires and wheels on the barracuda last night and yep you guessed it. Other than putting on the rear wheels and tires I got nothing done. Stared at it. Pushed it out .stared at it some more. I go in and the wife asks what did you do to it tonight? My reply is stared at the damn thing again. It's an illness. So bad as the garage door is going down I bend along with the door for that last quick look.

20200806_195058.jpg

20200806_194913.jpg

20200806_184305.jpg

Id be checking that out too. I do the same thing but mine is where to start........I just got to make a whiteboard with weekly goals. Matter of fact i'm gonna do that.....tomorrow.

Id be checking that out too. I do the same thing but mine is where to start........I just got to make a whiteboard with weekly goals. Matter of fact i'm gonna do that.....tomorrow.
Good idea. Yep before I even start touching the car I spend days if not weeks looking at it and coming up with a plan.

I stared at mine a lot after I installed the GIANT tires on the back. Everyone that saw it in the street also stared!! The old school stickers really get attention:
I would stare at your car as well if I saw it in the streets.

DSC07624.JPG
DSC07625.JPG
DSC07626.JPG
DSC07628.JPG
DSC07630.JPG
DSC07636.JPG

That's one sharp looking fish! I spend a lot of time working on my car, but almost always at the end of the session I'm sitting on a stool with a cold beverage, staring at the car. It's easy to pass the time that way. :D

-
Back