Can't have a Mopar?

-
x2

nochev.gif

amcrebelmachine.jpg

So let me get this straight, I CAN'T HAVE A MOPAR THEREFORE I HAVE TO CHOOSE FROM THE OTHER OFFERINGS, LIKE CAMARO'S AND MUSTANGS, OUT THERE IN LA LA LAND. Well I don't think I could therefore I'll just have to say, Yup you guessed it, "GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD".LOL:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

So let me get this straight, I CAN'T HAVE A MOPAR THEREFORE I HAVE TO CHOOSE FROM THE OTHER OFFERINGS, LIKE CAMARO'S AND MUSTANGS, OUT THERE IN LA LA LAND. Well I don't think I could therefore I'll just have to say, Yup you guessed it, "GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD".LOL:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

Very nice but I'd still take this:

1962_ferrari_330_tri_lm.jpg

I have a special love for Mopars but like many of you guys I appreciate all makes of muscle cars. If I couldn`t own a Mopar or if I was just sh*ttin' 100 dollar bills, I`d love to have any Corvette from 63-67, a 66 or 67 Chevelle SS, a 64 GTO, or a 69 Mustang Boss 429. There`s many more but that`s a start. :-D

I have a special love for Mopars but like many of you guys I appreciate all makes of muscle cars. If I couldn`t own a Mopar or if I was just sh*ttin' 100 dollar bills, I`d love to have any Corvette from 63-67, a 66 or 67 Chevelle SS, a 64 GTO, or a 69 Mustang Boss 429. There`s many more but that`s a start. :-D

Longgone, I'd have to be shittin' Baer Bonds and Krugerands for that '62 ferrari 330.

1969 Corvette 427
1969 Chevelle SS
1968 Mustang Shelby GT500
1965 A/C Cobra

Kind of a expensive list huh?

Well....I like earlier style mustangs, falcons and novas, but their suspension SUCKS. It's an engineering flaw....

HMMMMMMMM I would say I would be a Studebaker guy, like a 57-60 Hawk or similar....or AMC S/Crambler or Machine...

I've always liked the old 409 cars as well even though they are on the large side. But then, there are alot of B bodies I like as well..

fbf004.jpg

I wish they would never have put this one on hold.
I think it would have done very well, and I probably would have bought one.

Sure looks better than the ugly *** hummer that appeals to the 90 LB soccer Mom's.

FordBroncoConcept.jpg

Longgone, I'd have to be shittin' Baer Bonds and Krugerands for that '62 ferrari 330.

Italian sportscars are badass, well for that matter a lot of European sports cars are. My uncle had a 71 V12 Etype Jaguar that I would work on occasionally. That was one fun car to drive! There`s a red Testarossa that frequents the club down the street from me. Every time I see it I wonder what it would be like to have a go with it on a road track. I`ve never driven a Ferrari but I could imagine what a ride that would be.

Great question! If money was no object - and I had garage space to park them all - I'd like to have some of my former vehicles back:

Non-Mopar -
* 1964 Olds Cutlass 2-door (my 1st car - except this time with a 455)
* 1974 Firebird TransAm (except this time with a SD455 rather than the standard 455)
* 1983 Hurst Olds (currently for sale to finance the remaining build of my current '69 Dart)

Mopar -
* my original '69 Dart Swinger 340
* 1970 Dodge Charger 500

...and if money was absolutely not an issue, an Aston Martin DBS!

wellbeing i have a 66 charger and like it pretty good ide have to go with the ford copycat of it ....um what was it a mecury fastback?...not sure but i kno ford tryed to jump our coattails with the midsized "b" body fast back idea so thats probly where ide go

-
Back