can't pay me enough money to do this.

-
I'd actually pay to do that, though I would be using the safety gear a little more than that!!

Climbed the mast of a tall sailing, all that swaying, awesome!!!:cheers:

I also love the climbing gym.:love7:

LCjeff

A million Dollars if I go up and down that tower.......freakin sign me up! For thier wages.....Hell no!

I think they wear the helmets because they are retarded......
Imagine doing that after drinking a 40 pounder of booze or a 24 pack of beer the night before and being totally hung over!

I think they wear the helmets because they are retarded......
Imagine doing that after drinking a 40 pounder of booze or a 24 pack of beer the night before and being totally hung over!

That's what i'd need to get me up that tower,and maybe a bottle of Jack Daniels too.

There is NO WAY I would ever even attempt to try that. It is not worth all the $$ in the world to me to even be tempted to do that, but just thinking of it, wouldn't that make a great reality TV show to see if a "normal Joe" if offered $$ would have enough balls to climb up a tower that high?

What do those guys do in their off time for fun?- wrestle Grizzly bears after shooting them in the nuts with bb guns to get them to come over and play?

I love heights but that is utterly in-freaking-sane!

I'd probably do it if I had a parachute as standard equipment which would make me a whole lot more confident that I would come home for diner and I sure as hell would use the safety loop more than that, but you have to admit the guys must be in excellent health to be that fast and comfortable in that climb.

The last part, getting to the top is where I would probably lock up in total fear with my head spinning- ever have buck fever?- that feeling.

and now they have reached the base of the antenna. from here its only 60ft. up.... ONLY 60 ft. up?? i like how he describes how easy it is.. riiiight

This cat is just as crazy if not more!!!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVeL3D4F4S8&feature=related"]YouTube - ALAIN ROBERT CLIMBS MOSCOWS TALLEST BUILDING.[/ame]

The reason they wear helmets for is if he guy above you has to piss you won't get your hair wet.

"only 60ft more to the top":shock::pottytra::pottytra::pottytra::blah5::cya::pukel::vom::vom::vom::pukeleft::sad1::pukerigh::sad4::help::puke::puke::puke:[-:)tongue9::munky2:

slower and with the gear I'm accustomed to, that would be a blast!

Know fear, brush it aside, keep climbing, be safe, remember that the stop at the end is what stops ya from going up.

Going down is twice as hard IMHO,

I climbed a 30' wall in under 10 sec., (I got video somewhere) I can't do that on any ladder, climbing is fun!:thebirdm:

I've been to Joshua Tree park near Palm springs free climbing the boulders, that was a gas!8)

And no, It has nothing to do with age, I'll be 50 this year, so there:bootysha:

I'm sure climbing is not for everyone, thank goodness,:love7:

LCjeff

OMG, I gotta look at this again
http://www.roaringcamp.com/redwoodforestexperience.html

-
Back