Can't seem to figure out where this part goes?

-

ant72

Reaction score
Can anyone shed some light were this rubber cone is suppose to go?I'm removing my engine out of my dart and I found this piece and I can't remember where it goes. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0210.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 360
  • IMG_0211.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 354
  • IMG_0212.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 344
i agree odd stairs for sure.........i see the dog is walking on the wall... talented dog....

Only because I just found one just like that when I removed the Airaid air filter in my 07 Cummins truck am i going to give you a good idea what that might be. I have a Chicago Pneumatic 1/2" impact that had a rubber nose cone on it just like that one. Well I lost it some time ago and found it laying in the bottom of the air cleaner housing. Not sure how it got there but that one looks just like it.

Only because I just found one just like that when I removed the Airaid air filter in my 07 Cummins truck am i going to give you a good idea what that might be. I have a Chicago Pneumatic 1/2" impact that had a rubber nose cone on it just like that one. Well I lost it some time ago and found it laying in the bottom of the air cleaner housing. Not sure how it got there but that one looks just like it.

................sounds right Roy...................kim...........

Lmao,
---ant72---
Extrapolating stringer cut to riser cut on the stairs, it is obvious the ID of said
part IS NOT from an CP product, rather an IR 222...

I jest Sir (and Honored Posters).

---ant72---
Just ck the steering components & torsion bars for missing seals...
if all there GOOD!!!

I still vote IR-222 :D:D

I didn't see it at first but now that I stare.....those really are some crazy- *** stairs!!!!

it almost like those pictures they make and you don't see anything at first but when you relax your eyes you see an image come through ........yea like that.

wow, that is something you don't see everyday!!!!

haha wow, well it does go to my impact wrench. Well at least you all got to see my crazy stair case and magical dog ;)

AHHHHH... great call!

-
Back