Canucks Final Goal...

-
I don't think anyone but the shooter knew exactly where the puck was until it was bouncing back out of the net...

Sedin admitted that no one on the team even knew their team mate hat the puck until after it was all over.

It was crazy where it ended up, it just landed right in front of Bieksa, haha, he must have been like "Where'd this come from!?" and shot it.

It was crazy where it ended up, it just landed right in front of Bieksa, haha, he must have been like "Where'd this come from!?" and shot it.

Then there is the goalie:

"Where's the damn puck?!"

Looking all around and then it bounces out of the net, he looks down at it, and the buzzers and lights start going off.

Well Sharks have been my team since I was a kid, so now it's gonna be up to Boston or Tampa Bay to take them out of it!

This sucks, haha, the Canucks are my second favorite team! Now IF we advance to the finals, I'm worried about developing a hatred for the them!

Looking forward to watching the game tonight.

Attachments

• P7110057.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 138
It's going to be a really intense game tonight, and the shame is, if the Bruins win, the Lightening "fans" will go back to playing golf like it's just another day...I love how everyone hops on the bandwagon, it's pretty bad here in Boston right now, lol

I really hope Boston makes it! Cause Tim Thomas is a much better goalie than Luongo. And both teams seem pretty damn tough, so I think it would be an awesome game to watch, lots of hard hits!

Tim Thomas's goal tending style is very nerve wracking, I am still a Tuukka Rask fan, but if Timmy can get us all the way then all the power to him! lol

The hockey gods were smiling on the canucks all playoffs long. First they got out of a big pinch against the blackcocks, then they got lucky the sharks won Rd 2 against detroit in the closest series in league history (as the wings have had the canucks number for a LONG time) then this goal... not that they wouldnt have won the series anyway.... But once again Jumbo joe and his jumbo toast CHOKE... I LOVE IT

The hockey gods were smiling on the canucks all playoffs long. First they got out of a big pinch against the blackcocks, then they got lucky the sharks won Rd 2 against detroit in the closest series in league history (as the wings have had the canucks number for a LONG time) then this goal... not that they wouldnt have won the series anyway.... But once again Jumbo joe and his jumbo toast CHOKE... I LOVE IT

I think the first round FINALLY taught the Canucks how to play"play off" hockey. They are just getting better every round, and Lou seems to have upped his game too.

I think the first round FINALLY taught the Canucks how to play"play off" hockey. They are just getting better every round, and Lou seems to have upped his game too.

The next 7ish games will tell. A conference win is still second best until the hoist the hardware. Keep in mind they, like the sharks (who now are scrambling for tee times) are notorious for choking. This isnt their 1st finals appearance and I dont think I need to remind everyone what happened last time.

Lu for me is still a question mark. That dumb pass in front earlier this series right on the tape of a shark for an easy goal is pretty scary. Good on him for fighting through that.... but still. YIKES

Honestly the canuks shouldn't have even made it to overtime. The missed non-icing call allowed them a huge advantage to be set up/face off in the sharks zone and they converted. BIG difference from having to wheel that puck length of ice and set up. I doubt they would have gotten that to happen.

Vancouver won and yes the hockey gods shined on them again last night.

Are they gunna still be called the Thrashers when they move to Winnipeg? Not the Jets? And tough game last night...both teams are gunna be playing HARD on Friday night!

The next 7ish games will tell. A conference win is still second best until the hoist the hardware. Keep in mind they, like the sharks (who now are scrambling for tee times) are notorious for choking. This isnt their 1st finals appearance and I dont think I need to remind everyone what happened last time.

Lu for me is still a question mark. That dumb pass in front earlier this series right on the tape of a shark for an easy goal is pretty scary. Good on him for fighting through that.... but still. YIKES

I wouldn't exactly call the last finals for Vancouver a "choke". They played great against a better Rangers team.
This year it will just be the lowly Lightning. Yes, a dig to all you Bruins fans.....both of you:D

I wouldn't exactly call the last finals for Vancouver a "choke". They played great against a better Rangers team.
This year it will just be the lowly Lightning. Yes, a dig to all you Bruins fans.....both of you:D

I would. When you are up 3-1 in the Cup Finals and you go home empty handed its an epic choke. 3 games to put it away... 3 games LOST.

Are they gunna still be called the Thrashers when they move to Winnipeg? Not the Jets? And tough game last night...both teams are gunna be playing HARD on Friday night!

God I hope they change the name. THRASHERS? really.. May as well call them the Predators.... uh... avalanche... uh.... wild.. DAH!.. um

-
Back